Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 05-Nov-13 11:18:03
Print Post

Cod Ghosts Reviews Coming in..mixed bag as Expected.

[link to this post]

Im not surprised the game is getting such a mixed bag of review scores some High but many mediocre at best with the usual dated Engine comments and Copy and paste scenario.

Infinity Ward Lead the way when both themselves and Treyarch took a turn to release this game every november,Treyarch where considered the poor second fiddle developers but based on a lot of these reviews the tide seems to have turned and if anything Treyarch are now the better developers.

Not surprised when you take into consideration that infinity ward was all but dismantled when the 2 leads left the company after there fall out with activision and have now formed Respawn Entertainment the maker of the Xbox one exclusive Titanfall that does not exactly blow me away when i see it.

Anyway here are the reviews so far on

MetaCritic

Edited by time2die (Tue 05-Nov-13 11:18:52)

Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 05-Nov-13 13:18:14
Print Post

Re: Cod Ghosts Reviews Coming in..mixed bag as Expected.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Most of the users can't seem to string a coherent sentence together (and even worse with the PC review for some reason).

I suspect the only real reason they are giving it a low score is that it contains the words "Call", "Duty" and "Of", rather than on gameplay, graphical or networking problems.

Take for example, this magnificent review by TcVN7693 :

Suck Graphic. And cant run with 4Gb Ram. I buy this game and cant play it. So many error on Multi player. No patch, no support until now. They think can get our money and done? Good job Activition & IW

In what way do the graphics "suck" ? Did he actually check the game requirements ? What "errors" are there on multi-player ?
"No patch, no support until now" - ummm. Its been out a a day or so. Does he want pre-support ? Actually that could be a good money spinner - people pay for support for items that aren't available yet...

Never heard of "Activition" - unless its a part of Activision...

Now with plusnet
My Blog
12 Things...
Twitter

Edited by MrTAToad2 (Tue 05-Nov-13 13:25:39)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 05-Nov-13 18:15:15
Print Post

Re: Cod Ghosts Reviews Coming in..mixed bag as Expected.

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

That's today's standard of education for you

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to