Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 18-Nov-13 09:39:23
Print Post

GTA V Beach bum pack Tues Nov 19th

[link to this post]

Beach bum news update......

Looks like I get some more cars to mod. I seem to spend a lot of my time and money in the mod shop smile

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51796/...

All the new Beach Bum content will be added automatically to GTA Online through our next title update (1.06), and will include two new weapons, a quartet of rugged and fun new vehicles for land and sea, lots of new action-packed Jobs, plus a wide variety of suitably rad new apparel, hairstyle and tattoo customization options. Read on for more details.

New Jobs

The Beach Bum update will bring a slew of new action-packed Jobs to GTA Online next week. These include new beach-themed Races, Deathmatches, Parachutes, Last Team Standings, Survivals as well as Gang Attacks for those who enjoy a good territorial skirmish.

New Vehicles
Hit the shore with four sand-and-surf-ready vehicles perfect to take on the all new Beach Bum Races and Vehicle Deathmatches: the BF Bifta dune buggy, the rugged Canis Kalahari off-road truck, the Bravado Paradise beach camper van and making a special return to the GTA series, the fast and stylish Speeder speedboat. All four vehicles will be available at no in-game cost, with the land-based vehicles accessible from the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website and the Speeder available via docktease.com on your in-game phone (call Pegasus for delivery). These vehicles are also available in Story Mode for Michael, Trevor and Franklin to enjoy - to access them, visit your garage property and the Marina property for the vehicles and the boat respectively.

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 20-Nov-13 09:16:22
Print Post

GTA V Beach bum pack & patch

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

I now have a fantastic fully modded beach buggy that looks cool and goes like [censored] of a shiny shovel. I also bought a Voltic and modded that.
I spent about $300,000 last night before I realised they've nerfed the payments for races. It's now much harder to earn money :/

Good news is I don't get randomly split from the lobby with my American friends when the next race/mission starts

Swanny
cool
Standard User astateoftrance
(committed) Wed 20-Nov-13 15:29:33
Print Post

Re: GTA V Beach bum pack & patch

Started playing the game the other night on single player, got up to and completed the Michael mission involving a yacht. Seems pretty sweet so far smile Itching to play some more but prob wont be able to until friday or over the weekend. This game will keep me busy for ages lol

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 20-Nov-13 17:52:50
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

It's a great, probably the best game I've ever played. I've never had so much fun playing a game before. smile I hope they port it to the PS4

Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 20-Nov-13 19:14:59
Print Post

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
It's a great, probably the best game I've ever played. I've never had so much fun playing a game before. smile I hope they port it to the PS4

Be no good for you...you ain't got one wink

I'm not blown away by it if I'm honest,it's a class game but the single player can get quite frustrating,I'm surprised you even bothered with it as I thought it was not your type of game.
(committed) Wed 20-Nov-13 19:22:00
Print Post

Yeah I reckon I will enjoy it if what I have played so far is anything to go by.
(committed) Wed 20-Nov-13 19:26:33
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I am glad there are more save points than were in previous GTA's (if I remember correctly) so it's not so annoying. I hate games where you have to replay a lot if you die.

Edited by astateoftrance (Wed 20-Nov-13 19:27:07)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 20-Nov-13 20:03:54
Print Post

Yeah Nellys going to die a lot come a week Friday when I whip his ass at Killzone smile
(committed) Sun 24-Nov-13 13:12:28
Print Post

Must say I am really enjoying the single player just played the first 2 Trevor missions...wow he really is crazy! Michael is my favourite character though, the first heist was really cool.

Got a question for you guys...does the money you make in single player carry across to the online mode?
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 24-Nov-13 13:48:43
Print Post

Unfortunately not mate. frown
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to