Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 23-Nov-13 08:00:40
Print Post

Resogun

[link to this post]

I thought this was a well explained review. Really looking forward to experiencing this voxel stuff and it will be the go to game for my vita I suspect.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 23-Nov-13 09:02:30
Print Post

Re: Resogun

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

This is the first thing that i will be hitting the download for after the update,then the other game that has taken the place of the delayed Drive Club….Contrast or something ?

Hey up 6 days left until i bombard the forums with Playstation 4 game reviews and thoughts and opinions,I'm sure i will be able to drag myself away for 30 minutes.

As for changing your pre/order shipping details mate ,don't you just do that when you login to your account and view your order.

Login click on your Account/Summary and change the delivery address there,your not going to get it sent any other way and i doubt they will reply to the change apart from a automated email.

Other than that what about a neighbour or someone you know,you will get DPD text alerts and tracking information which is brilliant and it will even give you the time and expected delivery.

Edited by time2die (Sat 23-Nov-13 09:41:03)

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 23-Nov-13 13:43:17
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah normally. But when you change your credit card details they won't let you change delivery address for security purposes, for at least two orders. Seems pointless really. I'm hoping they see reason as I'm not paying by credit card, I used their finance basket on checkout.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 23-Nov-13 15:59:27
Print Post

May be it would be best to ring them up ,you don't want to be coming home to find a failed delivery DPD card through the letterbox……..crazy In wouldn't want to be your Mrs that weekend thats for certain tongue

Another suggestion is there ticket/Notification system,they are generally very quick answering those.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 23-Nov-13 16:40:44
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Another suggestion is there ticket/Notification system,they are generally very quick answering those.
That's what I did and you are right, they are normally very quick to respond to those. That's why I think the Xbox launch has kept them busy. I'll give them a call on Monday.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 23-Nov-13 16:59:29
Print Post

Just checked and they have responded today (3 days later which is unusual for them) saying that they will look for the parcel in the warehouse and change the address. That's a [censored] load of parcels I bet, here's hoping they manage to find it and they aren't just paying lip service.
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 23-Nov-13 17:52:14
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
wouldn't want to be your Mrs that weekend thats for certain tongue

Could be painful without plenty of lube, mate. wink

Was gonna offer to house sit for ya Mr Nels. No sure where you live though. I could even set it all up for ya and break the machine in for yas. How about that eh? tongue
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 24-Nov-13 00:34:01
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by SPOOKish:
Was gonna offer to house sit for ya Mr Nels. No sure where you live though. I could even set it all up for ya and break the machine in for yas. How about that eh? tongue
Nice thought SPOOK, but could I trust you not to swap the cereals around in their boxes or other such mischief?

It is of no consequence now anyway, as alas Shopto.net have now definitely let me down for the first time. And what an important time to have done so. frown
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 24-Nov-13 00:38:28
Print Post

I do hope they Muck your order up smile………No hang on !!! No i don't because i won't have anybody to nail tongue since there is only myself and you on these Gaming forums getting one.

Kind of sad really when you think about it,us console gamers have been playing the last generation consoles for 7 years and only 3 of us are upgrading……Thats if you count Jaxx and his Xbox One as a Upgrade crazy

Edited by time2die (Sun 24-Nov-13 00:44:03)

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 24-Nov-13 01:40:05
Print Post

They couldn't find your box in time? It's out for delivery already? What about getting an aunt or something sitting in for it? How about Auntie Timey? I know s/he's not doing much that day. crazy

Hmm. If it's being shipped by DPD you can surely arrange a different date for delivery or I think even arrange to pick it up direct from the depot? Anyhow, hope you get it sorted mate. I wanna see you nail that old codger in Killzone. He's been crowing far too loudly and too long lately. wink
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to