Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 29-Nov-13 16:09:15
Print Post

Greatness has Arrived...Xmas has come early

[link to this post]

DPD at 2.45pm bought my Playstation 4 finally after a 9 month wait,first impressions is what a sexy piece of kit,cables all connected and controllers on charge glowing a amber orange colour.
,nice compact official Playstation charger which takes the 2 dual shock controllers which with no charge take up to 2 hours to fully charge.

Got the Killzone mega bundle which has 2 controllers and the camera,made a bit of a mistake here as I watched a unboxing in America of this bundle and his camera had a fixing bracket to fit it to the top of all thin LED/LCD televisions.

But when I unpacked it the camera has no such bracket and will only fit on the glass flat top table,so of to shopto.net to order that.

Got the Sony Playstation screen on now asking me to connect and go through the first time set up which I will do and then update the firmware.....

Not tested any game or any online stuff....thoughts later when I share a YouTube video of me kicking Nell's backside....not sure if this function works at present as I know Sony have temporary switched of a few functions to take the strain of the servers for this firmware.

Apparently in Europe all will be switched back on in a few days .....Anyway guys I'm happy,all seems ok and I will post a little more later....wink

Edited by time2die (Fri 29-Nov-13 16:11:28)

Standard User astateoftrance
(committed) Fri 29-Nov-13 16:37:15
Print Post

Re: Greatness has Arrived...Xmas has come early

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Good to hear it's all working as it should.

Have fun smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 29-Nov-13 17:49:14
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Well it's not exactly working,been in touch with a few friends and none of us can login to the Playstation network,keep getting error messages for the last hour,when I do get passed the initial network error I get wrong email/ password errors which I know it's not but it still has you changing your password combination just in case,

I think it's the Sony servers are under extreme strain to be honest,can not remember the network error code but when searching it there where loads and loads of posts....bet Swanny has fell of his high chair with laughter smile

Had a quick go at the playroom which looks like fun if your a little kid,amazing special effects,if I can not login tonight and download the free stuff I shall pop Killzone in which you can play in single player…

I even just got email confirmation and changed my password but still makes mo difference,can not connect to the network on my Mac or iPad or the console…….Has to be Sony side?

Edited by time2die (Fri 29-Nov-13 18:19:24)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User astateoftrance
(committed) Fri 29-Nov-13 18:36:01
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
I think it's the Sony servers are under extreme strain to be honest,can not remember the network error code but when searching it there where loads and loads of posts....bet Swanny has fell of his high chair with laughter smile

Yeah I think you are right. I just tried to go to the PS Store and it wont connect.
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 29-Nov-13 18:46:51
Print Post

I wont laugh, I wont laugh smile

Now with plusnet
My Blog
12 Things...
Twitter
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Fri 29-Nov-13 19:43:14
Print Post

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by MrTAToad2:
I wont laugh, I wont laugh smile
Yeah, right. wink
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Fri 29-Nov-13 19:53:45
Print Post

Rang Shopto.net this morning who said that it would be delivered to my home address as RPD had ignored their request for a redirect. Rang DPD and they confirmed that they were delivering it to my home address. I was polite and didn't ask them to change anything. I was just happy to know where it was going. Got the mother in law to sit at home from 9.30am. Then they text me to say it would arrive between 3.30 and 4.30 in the afternoon. Blimey I thought, she's not gonna be impressed! At 3.15 I got a phone call from the office saying it had arrived there! confused Now, I thought, she definitely won't be impressed.

I was right, she wasn't! grin
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Fri 29-Nov-13 19:56:30
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

I have tried to sign into the PSN and it is just sitting with a "please wait" loading screen, 45 minutes now. Gonna give it another half an hour then cancel it and take Killzone for a spin. smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 29-Nov-13 20:00:04
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Well mate you got it,but no the hard part ....try connecting ?mad
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 29-Nov-13 20:02:05
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Yeah and me....I'm sending the console back and getting a Amiga 500 like Swanny and Toady .....not putting up with this [censored] tongue
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to