Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 07-Dec-13 01:19:34
Print Post

Timey TV

[link to this post]

Watching Timey stream BF4 as we speak. He's on a roll!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 07-Dec-13 01:53:53
Print Post

Re: Timey TV

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Bread Roll wink

At least the Playstation 4 didn't pack up so I'm hoping that changing the Power/supply and HDMI leads did the trick because it ran as smooth as can be tonight apart from a error report sent to Sony meaning i had to restart a chapter in Battlefield 4 which i have to say completely blew me away how it looks and how it plays.

And I'm talking single player here which Battlefield games are not renown for,i was open mouthed at the set pieces,the destruction,explosions you name it,doesn't look like the rubbish i played on the playstation 3 and its really shocked me how much i adore this game,and thats coming from someone that has never been that bothered about Battlefield but this is really something special.

Swanny i am absolutely gob smacked that you been an avid fan of this franchise don't like it,I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say you probably don't like it because you have seen a poor looking version like me running on a very old ageing system that just can not cope.

If you played this like i have tonight on a playstation 4 you will be amazed mate wink
Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Sat 07-Dec-13 03:23:59
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Been there. Done it. Got the achievements. Unlocked stuff. And played it online. Plenty.

So, you've been busy have you? Good. It's about time you played a decent game. wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sat 07-Dec-13 10:31:43
Print Post

I'm going to my mates later to have a look on his PS4

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 07-Dec-13 11:23:40
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

I'm gonna pick up BF4 this weekend. Don't know what maps I was watching the yank on, but I wanna be a chopper pilot now. grin

I was watching Timey play the campaign mode and I honestly thought for a bit it was MP, what with all the squad kill notifications etc. Twitch doesn't do it justice in full screen though. It's not streaming in 1080.
Standard User ccxo
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 08-Dec-13 01:32:16
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

SP is very different to MP, overall the story is worse then BF3 but its nice enough and BF is all about the multipayer.

You will love no spawn protection and most guns need the attachments, also do not front knife anyone- counter knife will kill you every time.

Orange BB 5856/448
Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Sun 08-Dec-13 10:15:20
Print Post

[re: ccxo] [link to this post]

Countered a knife attack last night. Very satisfying. tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 08-Dec-13 10:23:47
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Can not believe how stunning this game is and so much fun to play,I'm really looking forward to putting in plenty of time in the multiplayer once i finish the single player campaign .wink
Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Sun 08-Dec-13 10:27:52
Print Post

Hope you enjoy it mate. The China Rising DLC is superb. Can't get enough of it right now. smile
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 08-Dec-13 10:28:38
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

I stopped myself buying it yesterday as I want to finish Killzone first. I nearly wobbled and bought a digital copy last night, but managed to distract myself with a little of the Blacklight Retribution Beta. (Sssh! Timey might hear me!) wink
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to