Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 08-Dec-13 12:56:15
Print Post

Now I may want a Xbox One when this comes out

[link to this post]

Now I have said in previous threads that the Exclusive game on Xbox One Titanfall did not exactly blow me away.

However after watching This Clip the tides are turning.
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Sun 08-Dec-13 14:31:57
Print Post

Re: Now I may want a Xbox One when this comes out

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yep loving the look of titanfall and looking forward to getting it when it's released seeing as I'm getting an Xbox One on Tuesday wink .The question is do I get bf4 dead rising 3 or ryse? Already getting forza and fifa!

Edited by jorkila (Sun 08-Dec-13 14:32:45)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 08-Dec-13 15:27:58
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Battlefield 4 without question....that should be your first game choice.

Don't know what it looks like on a Xbox One but boy does it look sweet on a Playstation 4 smile

Edited by time2die (Sun 08-Dec-13 15:28:58)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 08-Dec-13 15:35:48
Print Post

And another reason
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Sun 08-Dec-13 16:07:33
Print Post

Yeah that looked awesome too!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 08-Dec-13 18:05:01
Print Post

I always new at some point i would own both and there is plenty of exclusives coming up on the playstation 4 which are just as good especially Infamous second son which looks stunning.

But with the Exclusive club seeming to be gathering case,and the Microsoft payed for extra content then i guess at some point in the new year when both these games get shipped i will have to put in another Console order.

My first priority though is sorting out a replacement hard drive for the playstation 4,but the Xbox One apparently can not be changed,unless someone has come up with a way of replacing the original one that comes with it.

I think at the time just before launch,Sony could be replaced but Microsoft could not ?
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Sun 08-Dec-13 19:17:22
Print Post

No replacement hdd for the xbox unfortunately but there will be a patch so external drives can be used as storage apparently.
I take it your PS4 has been behaving correctly since changing your cables (jorkila crosses his fingers for timey)!!!
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sun 08-Dec-13 20:31:30
Print Post

In reply to a post by jorkila:
Yeah that looked awesome too!

you guys seem easily pleased, 90% of the video was a guy selling the game talking. I counted 2 and half seconds of gameplay footage.

the titan one had a bit more footage but still less than 10 seconds. How can you judge a game just on cut scenes?

BT Infinity 2 Since Dec 2012 - BQM
Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Sun 08-Dec-13 21:37:35
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

You have a point! grin

I like the sound of Quantum Break, it could be interesting but from the very little action you see it looks just like any other shooter Remedy have done. Sacrilegious? Guess so/hope so. It'll take a lot of convincing and far more actual gameplay footage for sure.

The Titanfall clip didn't do it for me though it did make me chuckle thinking of Timey stomping around in his robot suit with all of us chasing after him trying to bring him down. Yeah, they should have a special level where one guy gets to go on a rampage with the robot suit thing and the ordinary guys can try and set traps for him as in Bioshock and the Big Daddies. That would be cool. tongue
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sun 08-Dec-13 22:27:37
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

I agree he sells the game well in the interview so potentially could be a great game, just there was a severe lack of game footage as always seems to be in these teasers. So I am keeping my feet on the ground.

BT Infinity 2 Since Dec 2012 - BQM
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to