Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 13-Dec-13 09:04:17
Print Post

My Playstation 4 returns

[link to this post]

According to the DPD tracking site my new bundle arrives at 12 noon today,lets hope its trouble free smile
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Fri 13-Dec-13 09:20:42
Print Post

Re: My Playstation 4 returns

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Good luck mate, let us know how you get on. Hopefully it's not your BOSE unit or TV.
Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Fri 13-Dec-13 10:33:36
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
According to the DPD tracking site my new bundle arrives at 12 noon today,lets hope its trouble free smile

If it isn't trouble-free, you could always join me and Toady on the PC for some truly next-gen gaming. grin

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 13-Dec-13 11:25:39
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Na - he's too much of a Luddite for that... tongue

I bet within 1 week he'll find the machine has another problem and will need to return it! A which point, he'll realise true gaming can only be found on a PC...

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 13-Dec-13 11:49:38
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

If its Kaput I'm swapping it for a Xbox One wink or i could go back to Retro Gaming and get a PC tongue you know the one the big ugly box stuck in a office,the one were all the developers have eloped to design and develop games for the consoles where the money is.blush.

Thats my next thing i will try mate,the bose Sound system ,will try direct feed to Television is i encounter the same or similar problems,personally i don't think its this as the xbox 360 and Playstation 3 both run through this with no issues whatsoever,also the sky hd runs through this and again this is trouble free.

Im thinking that it could possibly be a compatibility issue with the Playstation 4 not liking certain connections,but hey ho what do i know it could be 50 other things.

Its not the TV mate thats for sure ?

Edited by time2die (Fri 13-Dec-13 11:50:13)

Print Thread

Jump to