Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Sun 15-Dec-13 16:54:03
Print Post

Christmas

[link to this post]

So I convinced the missus that for my Xbox One I needed Bf4 for christmas so I'm waiting a few more days to play that but on a plus side I picked up ghosts second hand today for £30 wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 15-Dec-13 18:30:52
Print Post

Re: Christmas

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

So you have a Xbox One then wink Lets hope that you enjoy the Battlefield experience and don't get server and lag problems .
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Sun 15-Dec-13 20:49:34
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Nope not expecting any issues my end, Ghost's plays fine as did all previous BF's and COD games in the past!!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Mon 16-Dec-13 09:35:11
Print Post

The good news is they brought out a patch for BF4 last week, it was about 675MB or something but it seems to have fixed all of the issues with connecting to games online and getting kicked out at the end of games.

You will have to hit me up when you get on Xbox One Jork, I only have 2 friends on it at the moment as everyone else is too tight and is waiting until the New Year / Easter tongue
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Mon 16-Dec-13 14:21:44
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Is your name on here the same as on xbox Jaxx?
Add me "Jorkilabra"
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Mon 16-Dec-13 15:01:36
Print Post

It is indeed mate, Jaxx281. Will add you after work laugh
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 16-Dec-13 16:05:01
Print Post

Lot of name exchanges on here that generally count for nothing,i added quite a few gamers from here and never ever invited them or got invited apart from me Playstation 4 buddy Nelly who as we know has connection issues or code or whatever blush
Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Mon 16-Dec-13 16:10:58
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Lot of name exchanges on here that generally count for nothing,i added quite a few gamers from here and never ever invited them or got invited apart from me Playstation 4 buddy Nelly who as we know has connection issues or code or whatever blush

Ahem. tongue

This thread makes me think of a song...

All I want for Christmas is my Xbox One, my Xbox One, my Xbox One!

I won't link you to the original song. Oh, go on then. I'll warn you, it's bad. Very bad. You have been warned.
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Mon 16-Dec-13 16:52:41
Print Post

Woah woah woah Timey! Just because you have been rejected by some lower class floozy when proposing a game of Horde does not mean I am going to leave old Jorkila here high and dry tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 16-Dec-13 16:56:54
Print Post

What i mean jaxx is there are very few gamers on here in the first place,add to that the majority don't have the same game or consoles or the spare time if they are married and it becomes totally impossible to actually get much game time unless you have at least a dozen friends in your friends list in the first place.

Im ok as i have 100s of Admirers blush
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to