Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User astateoftrance
(committed) Fri 20-Dec-13 20:20:27
Print Post

Argos have PS4 in stock

[link to this post]

Apparently Argos have PS4's in stock in store if you are after one before Xmas. I say apparently because I used the online checker for my local stores (5 of them) and all are out of stock. Even the Knack bundle tongue
Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Fri 20-Dec-13 22:22:47
Print Post

Re: Argos have PS4 in stock

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Wow good spot! They've got loads of bundles too. Looks like the standard Killzone deal with spare controller and camera is available in... wait for it...! St Austell. Yeah, that's not too much hassle then... Haha.

They do have a 4 game bundle available for delivery it seems. Shame I spent all my money now. All blown for Xmas. Amazon will be having a really good year if my recent activity is anything to go by. crazy Taxman won't be seeing any of their profits no doubt. Oh, am I allowed to say that? Probably not so I better add it all depends on how you define 'profits', of course! tongue
(committed) Fri 20-Dec-13 23:09:37
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

About time Amazon provided an accountancy service isn't it ? grin

Yeah I was not intending on buying one just looking out of curiosity. Aside from BF4 there are no games I really want to play yet so will just wait a while before getting one.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Fri 20-Dec-13 23:16:07
Print Post

Me too. I will wait and see. I think Timey's right about the whole console argument really. I do like my PC partly as I have so many games unplayed for it, mostly on Steam.

Now that you've posted this juicy intel I expect Argos will sell out quicker than Timey unwrapping his new Wii U. Nothing good lasts long.

I <3 Amazon! Making it easy for us blokes to shop for Xmas. Thank you Amazon! tongue
(committed) Sat 21-Dec-13 09:11:51
Print Post

Haha laugh I doubt Argos will get many sales from me posting on this forum tongue unless there are a lot of lurkers that is.

Yeah I do love Amazon and online shopping in general. So much less stressful smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 21-Dec-13 10:27:16
Print Post

When i checked your link and Playstation 4 availability at Argos it was showing no stock everywhere wink

Not that i care as i have One smile
Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Sat 21-Dec-13 12:58:26
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah, maybe they only had one in stock and the lurker lurking here got it already... Or, maybe you just didn't look at the right bundle Magoo. tonguelaugh

I saw what you said in your My New Toy thread. Thought I'd surprise ya!!! tonguetongue

Online shopping FTW! laugh
(committed) Sat 21-Dec-13 21:00:02
Print Post

God damn lurkers all they do is take take take! tongue

You are probably right they only had one PS4 and are just trolling and trying to get more customers in to buy other [censored].
  Print Thread

Jump to