Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 23-Dec-13 16:36:41
Print Post

Easily pleased I guess

[link to this post]

Bought my BF4 from Amazon during the Black Friday week deals and just being notified that am getting a £2.99 refund as they messed up and offered it for less after the deal ended...

Now to just hope they move the decimal point a couple of places and I can then buy an Xbox One in the New Year.

BF4 is keeping my attention, and even though it is crashing around once per night, it is still a great game and am enjoying the maps and working my way back to the better weapons.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Mon 23-Dec-13 20:03:54
Print Post

Re: Easily pleased I guess

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Amazon messed up one of my Black Friday deals. I didn't even notice but they paid me back £6.50 for a blu ray.

With their accountants the only direction the decimal point will likely be the wrong direction, to the left. tongue

Glad you're enjoying your game. I've had a few days off from it and probably won't get to play it till the new year.

I expect EA will be glad to hear you're happy as there's a few people who are not. wink

After reading that article I linked, you'd think all some people cared about in life was money. grin
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 28-Dec-13 01:23:13
Print Post

Re: Easily pleased I guess

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

So you actually enjoying that on last generation console like a Playstation 3 or 360……You for real wink

I downloaded the beta version when it was released on the playstation 3,took about 1 hour to download but only 1 second to delete [permanently] i can not actually believe its the same game when i see it on a playstation 4.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to