Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Sat 28-Dec-13 19:58:14
Print Post

Ryse Son Of Rome

[link to this post]

Bought this via digital download so my lad and i could share it and WOW is all i really need to say!!
Yeah the button bashing becomes a bit repetitive but the storyline is decent and the graphics truly show what next gen can do, simply stunning!!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 29-Dec-13 08:42:04
Print Post

Re: Ryse Son Of Rome

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Well it is from Crysis developers so i expected it to look nice even though i don't own a Xbox One,not exactly got very good review scores though and just like the playstation 4 we going to have to wait until March 14 to get some truly exciting next generation games on both systems.
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 29-Dec-13 11:02:08
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

I thought Killzone was the most graphically stunning next gen game until i played Ryse .
Its jaw dropping stunning , the detail is amazing ( sad but check out the detail on the flower modelling ) , just a shame its a hacker and slasher and cant hold my interest .

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 29-Dec-13 12:28:25
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

Jeez Bert where you been for the last 2 years and then suddenly make a guest appearance on the gaming forums.....nice to see ya to see ya Nice wink
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 29-Dec-13 13:01:49
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

would you believe , i been so busy working and playing games , with family commitments ( Christmas ) thrown in for good measure .

I have owned both consoles and now have neither and my experience of next gen is my time spent with others consoles . my opinion of both consoles might not be what you might expect .

Just got back from visiting family , who just so happened to have a Xbone and a copy of Ryse along with other games . So supping beer talking nonsense and playing Xbone and hating voice command ( that's both consoles ) .

Not a bad Christmas , hope everybody else had a good a Christmas as my self

Edited by woweebert (Sun 29-Dec-13 13:25:38)

Print Thread

Jump to