Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 02-Jan-14 01:06:42
Print Post

Super Mario 3d

[link to this post]

Finally got around to giving it a go and checking out if it really is as good as the reviews suggested and its a wonderful colourful game that you expect from Nintendo.

Actually if you like platform type games then this is reason enough to go out and buy a Nintendo Wii U because its simply amazing and platforming at its best.

Not only do you have this you have Zelda and Pikmin 3 and the Wonderful 101 and many more great Nintendo Games now on this system.

Its pure escapism and i appreciate its not taken seriously as a next generation gaming system and i have stated this myself,but for having a relax and chilling out playing some serious colourful exciting games then its a great way to spend a few hours in the evening not worrying about online issues just enjoying these really great games.

wink.

Still haven't hooked up this Xbox One and I'm beginning to wonder why i bothered if I'm honest blush,certainly could have waited until feb/march when some decent stuff comes out,but then again its here and paid for now and i intend to take a look tomorrow or at least by the weekend.

Nelly game will be posted tomorrow ok wink
  Print Thread

Jump to