Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 03-Jan-14 17:33:09
Print Post

Dead Rising 3 Thoughts ?

[link to this post]

Looks like there is a lot of fun to be had with this game and even though i have only basically played the introduction……Cooking the tea required ?,it seems a nice addition to the previous instalments ,but next generation its not and its hasn't got a Wow Factor in the graphics department thats for sure as its no Killzone Shadowfall ,Ryse or Forza but what i have played it seems interesting.

Took 30 minutes to fully install the game and when i clicked the start i then had a loading screen which is ridiculous,as for install times I'm afraid the playstation 4 wins this honour hands down no problem.
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Fri 03-Jan-14 17:46:14
Print Post

Re: Dead Rising 3 Thoughts ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah agreed it's not gonna blow you away in the graphics department but it's an absolute blast to play.
Unfortunately though with everything else I have to play at the minute it's not really getting much chance!!
Just bought Halo Spartan Assault, this looks like it's going to be a great little game especially co-op!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 03-Jan-14 17:49:23
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Tempted myself to get that game….whats it about ? Strategy game or what ? wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jorkila
(committed) Fri 03-Jan-14 18:09:19
Print Post

No, more a twin stick top down shooter!!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 03-Jan-14 19:06:39
Print Post

Any Good then....I will check out some YouTube vids winkbut your opinion counts so I prefer to here it from the horses mouth....if you catch my drift....

Video will help me decide,but if you didn't think it was any good then the doubts set in ?

I've lost count of the number of games I have bought that have turned out utter Garbage blush

And on another note Kila ...did you get ripped of with your digitally downloaded games,your going to fill that sparce hard drive up mighty quick and it's easier to replace a hard drive in a P4 than a Xbox One.

Infact at present there is no support for swapping a standard One hard drive is there ?
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Fri 03-Jan-14 19:24:42
Print Post

I think the D/D's are a similar price maybe £5 more which isn't too bad but probably only because everything is new!I've only played a couple of the missions so far but good fun!
As for the hdd I hear you can unofficially change it and Microsoft will soon support external hdd so not all bad!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 03-Jan-14 19:27:40
Print Post

That's good...I feel a 4 terabyte hard drive on the Horizon wink
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Fri 03-Jan-14 19:29:52
Print Post

That will be the one good thing about the xbox install/load times being slower if software restricted, you won't have to worry about big expensive hybrid/ssd's at least lol
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 03-Jan-14 19:38:45
Print Post

Yeah mate but they have to improve the install times as they are dreadful,and when I was talking about how fast the Playstation 4 installed games and were ready to play I wasn't talking about SSD or Hybrid...I was talking the basic Hitachi Hard Drive 5200rpm in the unit itself wink

Just me and you having a private chat on here or what wink
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Fri 03-Jan-14 19:41:35
Print Post

Yeah lol you'd think the other two would be on giving their two penneth worth or someone else giving us abuse for going next gen 😜
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to