Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Tue 07-Jan-14 12:16:50
Print Post

AC Black Flag

[link to this post]

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a bit old hat but wanted to post about it. I got it when I got my Xbox One and I put an initial 10 hours into it and thought it was alright, typical AC game and I liked the boat aspect but nothing groundbreaking. I am now 78% complete of everything and 36 hours in and I think it has now taken over as my favourite AC game yet and probably one of my top 5 games of all time.

There is just so much to do! All of the islands to explore (approx 30?), Templar Hunts, Puzzles, General Pirating at sea, Legendary Ships (major bosses), Underwater explorations using the Diving Bell, Shark & Whale hunting out at sea with the little harpoon boat. The list goes on, it's crazy how big the game is!

Anyone else played much of it or got far into it? I hope to 100% it before 50 hours, I will be pretty happy with that! smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 07-Jan-14 15:13:24
Print Post

Re: AC Black Flag

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Yeah i put a right load of time into it…….About 20 minutes….15 love wink Your move tongue

And stop repeating yourself,you have mentioned this game before and its boring smile

Edited by time2die (Tue 07-Jan-14 15:23:56)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 07-Jan-14 15:35:01
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

What's an AC game??

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 07-Jan-14 15:57:56
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Assassins Creed

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 07-Jan-14 16:23:36
Print Post

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

Ah thanks I'm with you now smile
Game sounds good then

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 07-Jan-14 16:30:13
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

According to Jaxx it does but that his personal Choice,never really been a fan of these type of games as they take far to much of your time up and i like to play a mixture depending on what mood I'm in mad

But I'm not knocking his enjoyment on what a lot of people think is a really good game franchise wink

Horses for courses and a matter of personal preference and how much patience and time you got,and i got neither according to Jaxx blush

And a question Jaxx and there seems to be a few asking the same question ? How do you eject the disk from your sofa or do you really have to go down to the console to do this standard feature manually.

i have gone back to the menu and spent the best part of 20 minutes clicking every conceivable button going trying to find the eject disk command and there is nothing for it or am i going stark raving mad wink

Edited by time2die (Tue 07-Jan-14 17:22:31)

Standard User jorkila
(committed) Tue 07-Jan-14 19:18:27
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Why would you feel the need to eject a disk from your sofa to then have to get up and physically remove it and replace with another?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 07-Jan-14 19:25:34
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Well isn't this a thing that's implemented in most devices like the current 360 and the Playstation 3 and my Playstation 4 and every other disk device I have around this house like DVD players CD players ect ect wink

Obviously kila it don't do it through the joypad then....am I right wink think I am smile
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Tue 07-Jan-14 19:27:18
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Just had a quick look and no not an option i could see either but not really the end of the world eh!!
Had mine since the middle of december and its the first time i'd even tried when you mentioned it to be honest wink
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Tue 07-Jan-14 19:30:17
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Maybe i hadn't tried before because i only have two physical disks lol!!
The rest are digital downloads, i also don't think that you can currently see how much free space you have left!!
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to