Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Wed 08-Jan-14 08:42:55
Print Post

Titanfall

[link to this post]

Just seen that there's no single player campaign for this and multiplayer will only be 6v6!!
Looks like i'll be holding out on this unless some solid reviews come in from our trusted reviewer Timey wink

Titanfall

Edited by jorkila (Wed 08-Jan-14 08:43:52)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 08-Jan-14 09:29:02
Print Post

Re: Titanfall

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Really ? that is going to be a let down for a lot of people blush

Thats going to seriously effect sales of this game judging by the comments on the gaming websites reference this news article.

6 v 6 and no single player because they could not get it running smoother with more people they had to add AI to balance the rest of the game on a suppose next generation hardware.

Looks like we have another Cod game with giant Mechs blush

Think i might just wait and watch the reviews very carefully before committing to this after hearing this disappointing news tongue.

Then again 6v 6 if it runs smooth and it a real blast and lots of fun isn't a bad thing now is it ?

Titanfall News

Edited by time2die (Wed 08-Jan-14 10:13:45)

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Wed 08-Jan-14 19:35:22
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Only 6 v 6 real players, but other "AI" on screen too sounds like a good compromise in performance terms. I'm a fan of decent Bot's in games remember.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 08-Jan-14 20:25:15
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Yeah I know matey wink

I like the way you can bounce of the scenery in this game,sort of a no gravity feel to it,and jumping In them mechs looks really cool smile
  Print Thread

Jump to