Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sat 11-Jan-14 06:06:26
Print Post

time2die wii-u

[link to this post]

Your wii-u do you have sticky l/r buttons?

mine has been sticky since day 1 especially the R button.

Also now my pad stopped charging frown so going to have to return mine now I think, its barely 2 weeks old frown Since its built in battery I cant just swap battery, the tablet is now dead.

also if you shake the tablet do you hear rattling inside on right side like something is loose?

Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sat 11-Jan-14 07:43:09
Print Post

Re: time2die wii-u

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

ok regarding the charger seems its just the fuse in the plug, I got no spare 3amp fuses tho so had to replace with a 13 amp, but does now work.

Would appreciate if you could comment on the rattling, buttons etc. though.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 11-Jan-14 09:14:47
Print Post

Will take a look in a little while mate when I've showered and shaved and taken a ? wink

The rattle sounds familiar though.

Edit..

Yeah when you shake the controller it rattles but the shoulder button seem ok but then again i have not yet played a game that actually requires you to use them mate.

On a second look if you hold the X y b and a buttons and shake it then you don't here the rattle,so it seems its the way those particular buttons are housed.

Not good design mate i know but as long as it works then all is fine,good job it was just a 3amp fuse in your plug blown because if the controller don't charge its a complete waste of space.

The game pad apart from build quality i like very much,especially the way you can continue playing all your games on it as a choice if someone wants to watch TV,the amount of charge it holds however is extremely poor and i get around 2.5 playing time from each charge.

In fact i leave the charger ready to go on the carpet and even after a hours play place it back in the cradle for a charge.

Edited by time2die (Sat 11-Jan-14 09:34:26)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Thu 16-Jan-14 17:51:23
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I didnt comment as you answered my question, however I just tested on my pad, if I hold those buttons down and shake it, I still hear the rattle.

also shoulder buttons I used wrong word, ithey not sticky but rather they stiff. Basically if they not been pressed for a while it needs extra force to press them, then they becomes loose for a short time. This leads to inconsistent pressure on those 2 buttons.

I ordered the mario game now.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 16-Jan-14 19:14:25
Print Post

Which One …Mario 3D or Super Mario U which i just traded Ryse in at game for wink what a complete load of hyped up trash that game is ?

Edited by time2die (Thu 16-Jan-14 19:20:23)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 16-Jan-14 19:18:44
Print Post

As long as its just the rattle and you don't fall out of your High Chair wink
In reply to a post by Chrysalis:
[/quoteI didnt comment as you answered my question, however I just tested on my pad, if I hold those buttons down and shake it, I still hear the rattle.
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Fri 17-Jan-14 06:02:02
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

mario 3d.

Print Thread

Jump to