Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Tue 14-Jan-14 20:48:43
Print Post

GTA V

[link to this post]

So after 37 hours I have completed all the main mission in the single player of GTA V smile Such a brilliant game, the story and missions are amazing and so deserve to be played. I find it a shame most of you guys haven't played through it all for various reasons. To Spook or anyone else who is yet to get the game you MUST play the single player.

I followed this IGN guide to investing in the stock market and now have $1.2 billion for each character, going to go on a spending spree grin should be enough to buy all the properties and vehicles available smile If only it could be transferred to the online mode...or real life tongue

I think I will try and finish off the side missions now and then finally hit the online mode smile
Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Tue 14-Jan-14 21:10:02
Print Post

Re: GTA V

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Hahaha. Wow - if only the IGN guide to investing in the stock market could be so easily applied to real life. tongue Great tip tho. I've only just started playing the game mate and posted elsewhere before seeing this thread.

Had no idea you could invest money. Thanks. That guide should be awful handy. Unless there's a massive credit crunch I guess? crazy Spending it on fast cars and stuff is probably the safest thing to do. tongue

I am loving the driving, after getting the game and playing it on Timey's old PS3 yesterday. smile My new sony username is spooktooth if anyone wants to add me. You might wanna wait a little while till I gain some much needed practise as understandably you wouldn't want to embarrass yourself if I joined your crew. I can't aim for sh^t at present though I'm probably ok at driving. Not found any aircraft to take for a spin just yet. I need to find the airport!

smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 14-Jan-14 22:18:10
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

It's not a old Playstation 3,it's 2 years old if that Richard Head wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(experienced) Wed 15-Jan-14 11:01:15
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

It's not long before you have a mission which requires you to fly. I found the flying to be pretty easy to get the hang of and the controls/mechanics are good. Only thing I found a bit tricky was landing some planes and lining up objects you have to pick up/drop off with the choppers.

I will add you on PSN, my ID is absolut_blue smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 15-Jan-14 13:50:59
Print Post

When your playing Trance Spooks in bed and when he plays the rest of the world is in bed blush
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Wed 15-Jan-14 14:01:01
Print Post

Keep hearing the rumours of GTA for the PS4. It would be the only game I buy that year. smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 15-Jan-14 14:23:10
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
Keep hearing the rumours of GTA for the PS4. It would be the only game I buy that year. smile

Yeah Right wink

Like your not going to buy Infamous Second Son,Watchdogs and Destiny and god knows how many others that will be released in 2014......

You should be on stage Nelly as your a born Comedian smile
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 15-Jan-14 15:53:15
Print Post

Have you seen the graffiti on the viewing platform at the top of Mount Chiliad? It says something like "come back here when you've finished"

It's get online time now. If we play on the same server I'll give you and Spook any money I earn from missions/bounty's etc. I was gifted $68 million so have more than enough. I haven't seen any big money for a while now so I guess it's stopped

edit...
I can give you guns as well but you'll lose them when you switch off

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Wed 15-Jan-14 15:55:03)

(experienced) Wed 15-Jan-14 16:08:26
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Don't think I have seen it in person but have seen it on IGN and know what will be there at certain times of the day wink Will have to go look now I have finished the game.

Thanks some money would be more than welcome as I will be starting from the bottom again, will be a shock after being a golf club owning billionaire frown
(experienced) Wed 15-Jan-14 16:09:37
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Haha well I am unlikely to be on any later than 11pm these days.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to