Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Wed 15-Jan-14 20:59:52
Print Post

Bf4 Premium

[link to this post]

So i'm about to purchase this for xbox live and the cheapest i've found is £38.80 via game, before i do it anyone found it cheaper elsewhere?
Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Wed 15-Jan-14 21:34:38
Print Post

Re: Bf4 Premium

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Had a search on SimplyCDkeys.com for ya but they don't appear to have BF4 Premium for Xbox One? I got mine there but for PC. Cost me about £30 I think.
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Wed 15-Jan-14 21:35:33
Print Post

Too late, already bought it, good thing is the fact that my lads xbox one is set as my home xbox we are able to share it!! So a bargain really wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Wed 15-Jan-14 21:55:04
Print Post

Half price yeah. I like the sound of that. Your son can pay it back in car washing and other chores I guess.

Wax on, wax off. wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 15-Jan-14 22:37:09
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

I bought it when it came out,not exactly sure why since I don't even play the game at the moment,so that's about £90 for a game that's just sitting there gathering dust.

I'm sure at some point I will get hooked,couldn't understand last night why I had to download the China rising expansion pack again since it says I have a premium account.

Thought that downloaded when I bought the premium package...oh well another 3.5 gig download crazy
Standard User ccxo
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 15-Jan-14 22:54:33
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

With xp boosts in BF4 it has made buying premium early even more pointless- as the next dlc has been delayed while Dice fix the game.

So at current PC/Playstation have China Rising and are waiting for Second Assult, Xbox already had Second Assult and got China rising wilth everyone else.

So Premium at 40 offical price only gives 2 weeks advanced access to each dlc, all the dlc and double xp weeknds- also queue jump but if everyone has it or diabled its pointless.

Im waiting for premium to go on sale for BF4, picked ip up on sale on Origin for £20 for BF3 so it will come cheap again.

On PC premium is tied to the origin account and as such just to the one solider- is it the same on xbox?

Orange BB 5856/448
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Wed 15-Jan-14 23:34:58
Print Post

[re: ccxo] [link to this post]

Well i'm not to sure as i just went to go on a dlc map and it asked me to buy it even though in the store it said i already had it installed!!
I'll have a fiddle with it tomorrow and let you know how i get on.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 16-Jan-14 01:15:47
Print Post

When i think about it and I'm talking by first playstation 4 which got sent back but was the one i bought the Premium content for Battlefield 4 on.

All it does when you buy the premium is a few mb unlock key that downloads and says premium,i think you then have to manually download all the content thats available in the premium stuff so thats why i more than likely had to download the china rising all over again since it was my second playstation 4.
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Thu 16-Jan-14 09:49:59
Print Post

[re: ccxo] [link to this post]

I bought it for the Xbox One and I disagree that it is pointless, I didn't buy it for the double XP I bought it because it's cheaper paying £40 than buying all of the DLC individually over the year.
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Thu 16-Jan-14 09:59:05
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah I had to actually go to the store and download the map packs last night even though in the in-game store it was trying to get me to buy them. I had the same issue with BF3 premium!!
I agree with Jax that it's better value to get premium rather than buy the dlc individually as it comes!!
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to