Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Tue 21-Jan-14 20:58:26
Print Post

Lego review...

[link to this post]

...please Magoo?
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 21-Jan-14 23:37:45
Print Post

Re: Lego review...

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Who ?

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 22-Jan-14 00:35:29
Print Post

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

He means me Toady…..Nelly i downloaded the demo of the P4 store,its ok and a little bit of fun but its not something i would seriously buy when i have a lot of others to play.

Download it you might think its awesome based on your recent games history wink

Edited by time2die (Wed 22-Jan-14 09:26:45)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Wed 22-Jan-14 00:45:56
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Has it got alien dinosaur dogs in it?
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Wed 22-Jan-14 09:31:18
Print Post

You on about the Marvel Superheroes one or the one of the new movie? The Superheroes on has excellent reviews online, I am going to pick it up this weekend I think for Xbox One. I always play the Lego games with my girlfriend, it's nice to have something to play together and they are a nice break from other games. Check out some reviews below:

Since the game's release, Lego Marvel Super Heroes has received acclaim from critics & fans alike. IGN gave the game a 9.0 out of 10, saying, "LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is the best thing to happen to Marvel games since 2006's Marvel Ultimate Alliance. It's a warm and witty, multi-layered approach to the brand that ties in hundreds of Marvel's most iconic characters, settings, and stories."[21] Steve Hannley of Hardcore Gamer gave the game a 4/5, calling it "one of the best Marvel games this generation. "[45] Game Informer gave the game a 9 out of 10, while Polygon gave the game an 8.5 out of 10.[42][44] Gamespot's Chris Barylick gave the game a 7/10 score.[43] GameZone's Matt Liebl gave the PS4 version a 9/10, stating "On a console filled with shooters like Killzone and Call of Duty, TT Games' LEGO Marvel Super Heroes presents a nice break from the complex sports titles and intense shooters that overrun the console."[46]
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 22-Jan-14 10:23:07
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Yes he is on about that game because he saw me playing the demo on the playstation 4 as you can see what your friends on your list have been up to wink.

It looks nice Jaxx and i can see that some people will like it but its not my cup of tea I'm afraid and i wouldn't buy this type of game.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 22-Jan-14 10:43:26
Print Post

I'm playing Lego Harry Potter at the moment which is great fun, looking forward to playing Super heroes when the price drops

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Wed 22-Jan-14 10:57:43
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Yea the Harry Potter ones are good! Years 5 - 7 is loads better than 1 - 4 I thought smile
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Wed 22-Jan-14 18:26:45
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Thanks Jaxx.

I might download the demo in a bit then. I want something to play with the kids as they keep hassling me to go on the PS4. We've almost finished Knack and they saw this on the PSN store.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 22-Jan-14 19:44:40
Print Post

Don't download and by the game of the store if you like it,it's only 30 odd quid at shopto.net and 50 odd on the store.

Save your money and buy the Playstation 4 version of Tomb Raider a week Friday,well worth it just because it's quality and even better on a P4...and if you haven't played it like you then it's a must have game for your Playstation 4.wink
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to