Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 24-Jan-14 14:21:16
Print Post

Not what Xbox One owners want to here !!!!!!

[link to this post]

Think anyone that's totally honest with themselves regardless of what next generation console they own will have already grasped this information .

But it goes without saying that Sony V Microsoft console war seems to have a abrupt turnaround in the way games are going to look like in the future on the new consoles at present.

Everybody knows that during the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 era the Xbox kicked ass Bigtime when it came to multi platform games which didn't just look better on a 360 they played far better with the Xbox online service.

So news going around various game sites now is the upcoming definite edition of The game Tomb Raider released last year on last generation which ships a week Friday on the Xbox One And P4.

News is the Xbox One version runs at 30fps and the Playstation 4 runs at 60fps,dress it up and make what you want of it but what a complete about turnaround we have here when it's obvious even in this early stage that multi platform games are now going to run faster,crisper and look better on a Playstation 4.

Be interesting to get how they compare when Watchdogs gets nearer release as this must be the last thing Microsoft needs after there dire original ideas and presentation.

Apparently the so called Microsoft Cloud Gaming won't make a scrap of difference according to this Article which is what this thread is based on.

Oh and before some Xbox one fans think I'm slamming the Xbox one then think again as remember I have both for different reasons.....mainly Exclusive Game content.

But it certainly looks like future multi platform games I want I will be purchasing them on a Playstation 4 and not a Xbox One which obviously makes sense.

Edited by time2die (Fri 24-Jan-14 14:27:32)

Standard User jorkila
(committed) Fri 24-Jan-14 18:57:48
Print Post

Re: Not what Xbox One owners want to here !!!!!!

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Well I don't want to come across as a fan boy too but as long as the xbox can maintain the said 30fps then it shouldn't be an issue, however later on if it seems that it may begin to struggle with newer games then it just may become a problem for microsoft, only time will tell i guess!! (don't forget i too will own both consoles in the not so distant future)!!
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Fri 24-Jan-14 21:37:28
Print Post

Interesting article. I admit I am biased towards Sony but all the facts are saying that it is the better console.

From the article -

Of course, it’s all about games, and the question of which system has the better ones at the moment is still up in the air – but if you’re a console gamer and things like resolution and frame-rate are important to you, there’s a clear choice.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 24-Jan-14 21:44:59
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

I know mate wink join the exclusive club on here....just me blush
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 25-Jan-14 01:31:08
Print Post

Not what Xbox One owners want to here !!!!!!

XBox owners dont want to be where ? Stuck indoors ?

Now with plusnet
Twitter
  Print Thread

Jump to