Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 10-Feb-14 09:29:20
Print Post

GTA V Trance

[link to this post]

Thanks for the game last night it was good to have a partner, all my Yank friends have started playing BF4. Now we need to get Spooky online now.
Gang attacks are unlocked at level 18 so you can't play them on your own for a while but you can join mine anytime. I play them for a quick 500Rp. Now you have a garage you can get the Elegy RH8/Beach buggy for free, which means the mechanic will deliver your car if you need it. Any time you need a tank or attack chopper let me know laugh
Oh yea try not to explode cars to close to the tank or they cause damage to it
And joining SMEG will give you more Rp points

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Mon 10-Feb-14 09:31:30)

Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Mon 10-Feb-14 14:42:12
Print Post

Re: GTA V Trance

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Yeah was a fun game last night thanks for helping me make some money and showing me the ropes smile

What level do you need to be to start a game on Boneyard? Seems a good way to to make money at 20k for reaching level 10, I need to get a good gun though and loads of ammo as I was often running low and using my pistol.

The tank and attack chopper were really cool like playing Battlefield grin

Spook you need to get online, you will be fine as to my surprise the aim assist works there also..what bad habits I am getting into I won't be able to aim for [censored] soon.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 10-Feb-14 18:30:29
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

I think you can start Boneyard at any level. Who would have thought shooting hillbillies could be such fun laugh
Where we were stood is the safest place and it's much easier with more people, but I thought we were goners at level 7 smile

Come on Spooky don't be shy

Swanny
cool

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(experienced) Mon 10-Feb-14 19:56:56
Print Post

Yeah you saved our asses on that level laugh will definitely be playing that again to build up some cash. How much I need for a nice pad...one like yours or similar ?
Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Mon 10-Feb-14 22:59:43
Print Post

You guys make me laugh. So you had fun then. That's what it's all about. smile

I'm sorry I missed out on all the fun! Gotta get myself sorted and get back on the PS3 at some point soon.

Yeah, auto-aim - I've been trying to enable that on Alan Wake on the PC! I can't stand the third person aiming in this game as you're constantly pointing your gun and torch at the ground. It's rubbish.

I'm watching Brooklyn's Finest on the iPlayer right now. Gettin' in da swing of things. Yo dig? A'ight. wink
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 11-Feb-14 09:39:29
Print Post

Mine's Tinsel Towers which I think is the best spot, it's central and close to the mod shop. I think it was $270k and I bought it before I was gifted the millions. When you sell a property you get 50% of the money back from the old one. My other me (Swaneta) lives in the $400k apartment which I don't think is in such a good spot
Weasel Plaza and the one across the road from it are good spots as well. I think it's called Richards Place, That was mine before Tinsel

My mate had a 6 garage apartment for not much money but the hookers wouldn't visit him as it wasn't classy enough laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO4fRl_cLy8#t=55

http://moviechart.info/gta-5-v-online-tinsel-towers-...

Swanny
cool
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 11-Feb-14 09:40:10
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Look forward to seeing you there smile

Swanny
cool
(experienced) Tue 11-Feb-14 21:20:46
Print Post

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
My mate had a 6 garage apartment for not much money but the hookers wouldn't visit him as it wasn't classy enough laugh

Haha I love it grin I will just save up for a decent apartment then.
(experienced) Tue 11-Feb-14 21:23:43
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Yep look forward to seeing you in Los Santos also smile I will try and get back on at the weekend.
(experienced) Sun 23-Feb-14 13:45:12
Print Post

Just been on GTA for a few hours, made myself around 240K now smile

Have been mostly playing deathmatches which are fun and bring in the money but finding it annoying that more often than not you play a few games then all the players [censored] off and you have to search for another game. Would be nice if you could just jump on a server and stay there with plenty of players like you can on games like Battlefield.

Random observation... why are the range rovers so hard to find online but are everywhere in the single player? trying to steal them to sell as they have one of the highest prices.

Edited by astateoftrance (Sun 23-Feb-14 13:46:11)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to