Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Fri 14-Feb-14 22:42:41
Print Post

Titanfall

[link to this post]

So anyone managed/bothered to get a beta code for this xbox one or pc?
I've registered for both but nothing back yet frown
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 15-Feb-14 14:04:24
Print Post

Re: Titanfall

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

With the possible exception of Plants V Zombies : Battlefield Edition (would depend on how the ingame payment system is used), I'm avoiding EA games.

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 15-Feb-14 16:06:25
Print Post

Same here , no Beta code received

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jorkila
(committed) Sat 15-Feb-14 16:17:08
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

I ended up complaining to an ea/origin advisor saying I'd registered but not received a key yet and I was given one there and then!
It's the dogs danglies btw wink
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 15-Feb-14 21:23:51
Print Post

Yeah , i got given one by a friend but half an hour later mine turned up so i dully passed on the good will and forwarded to another without a code .

And hell yeah its the dogs danglies , really enjoying .
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 18-Feb-14 12:59:53
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

Its a cool game but 4 days to test a Beta is just plain stupid and they shopuld have kept this open ended until release of the game.

Having said that its a hell of a lot of fun and i really like it,ships with 13 online maps apparently and hopefully a few opther modes.......Horde would be cool laugh
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Tue 18-Feb-14 14:03:35
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I keep forgetting to try it, is the beta still open? I am going to get on it after work if so! smile

Hey T2D where you been at?! Not seen you post for a couple of weeks.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 18-Feb-14 16:17:57
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

I'm retiring mate wink lack of activity on these forums and I need a Gaming fix and discussion ..

Beta finishes Wednesday so you have basically 24 hours unless they extend it by a day.

After playing it I have to say it's justified my purchase of a Xbox One and I was beginning to have serious doubts about doing so.

Not played a lot to be honest and when I have it's been the Ninitendo Wii U and Zelda and the Metroid Prime trilogy that I got from CEX.

Have a nice Astro A50 gaming headset though,just needs unboxing and setting up....feel kind of cheated that they release new consoles with limited to no support for the expensive headsets we all have already.

But I guess it's just another way of making another load of money,because that would have been so easy for a firmware fix to support the Bluetooth headsets.

Was going to get the £79.99 new Sony Gold Wireless headset ,but it's sort of got average reviews and is very cheap looking and very plastic that looks like it could break very easily.

As for here Jaxx then after 10 years of trying to post and make it a interesting forum I got slightly fed up and took time of from here and hoped other would contribute more,sadly that don't seem like the case with just the loyal few posting on occasions .

Don't know why it's like this and why it doesn't seem to get more posts,especially when the new consoles released it was still very very quiet on here.

I like to talk about Gaming and I've done more than my fair share on here and thought it's about time others got more involved and made some contributions .

I may post more I may not,I appreciate I have more time than most and I guess that's why I repeat myself so much as there is no activity on here.

You see thats my exact point Jaxx,you have noted that i have not been on here for the past few weeks so you are obviously logging in but then don't really have anything to say or post hence a dead gaming forum.

Edited by time2die (Tue 18-Feb-14 17:57:14)

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Tue 18-Feb-14 18:17:50
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

There you are Brum. smile

Your ears must have been burning. I take it you didn't get my PSN messages again? For all you know, I could have had a pie here with your name on it? wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 18-Feb-14 19:20:35
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Yeah Nelly I look at the App everyday ( unlike some ) tongue and have answered matey....

Think it's got some bugs and flaws because it would have a small circle around the App like a missed phone call on a phone but now that's all but disappeared .

Save your money Nelly because you are going to require a Xbox One,Titanfall has relighted my passion for gaming and I just can not get enough of this game.

Don't ask me why as it's very much like Cod which in all honesty I have completly gone of,but it seems fresh and new and a different kind of FPS experience which is highly addictive .

The Titans are well cool,the weapons and perks and sounds seem spot on ,and the 2 maps in the beta are also well designed.

Can not wait until March 11 to get the full Monty ,take it from me Nelly this game alone is worth the expense of a Xbox One so go sell the Grandmother ,yes it's that good.

Got a Wii U title on its way ..Donkey Kong ,then next week Plants V Zombie Garden Warfare and Thief on the Playstation 4.

Then we got Titanfall and boy oh boy how me and Jorkilla are going to make you so so jealous that you will beg steal ,borrow and I'm betting you will just have to invest.

I'm sure this game will have you really excited and will be right up your street,oh and one more thing,the bouncing around the maps and double jumping with spot on aiming very much like Unreal and Quake......Bo Selecta ....He heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wink

Edited by time2die (Wed 19-Feb-14 00:07:29)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to