Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 25-Feb-14 16:35:44
Print Post

Xbox one Titanfall bundle £369.97

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

It's getting cheaper

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-titanfall-b...

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 25-Feb-14 16:36:26
Print Post

Re: XBox One with Titanfall bundle £399

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Sorry to break it to you but they don't give a [censored] whether or not you buy from them wink

Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 25-Feb-14 16:45:01
Print Post

Re: Xbox one Titanfall bundle £369.97

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

You might be in luck as it might be around your price bracket of £9.99 after the Summer tongue

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 25-Feb-14 16:48:05
Print Post

Thats just not true Swanny and is no attitude to have to run a successful online store and you know it.

So your trying to say to me that if 200 people like me went somewhere else that wouldn't have a impact on there online sales and they wouldn't care.

I understand a little to what you are saying and i would agree if just myself went elsewhere it would have little impact,but a bigger selection of clients disappearing would not be beneficial and logical for a online retailer to remain in business.

Without customers they are nothing but i take it on board that they could do many things to improve on customer service and some of them may be do not care less if you go elsewhere .

But i bet you your bottom dollar that if the company/Owners looked at the amount of spending loyal customers have spent and have then eloped elsewhere there would be something done about it.

Problem is with organisations like this its just plain office/warehouse staff that run the place and answer the questions and it doesn't matter to them one single iota if loyal customers go somewhere else as long as there payed the same salary every month.

Edited by time2die (Tue 25-Feb-14 16:52:54)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 25-Feb-14 16:56:03
Print Post

Microsoft are getting desperate,especially in the UK where they have targeted price cuts as the Playstation 4 is outselling the Xbox One by a 5 to 1 margin last months sales figures alone.

Is the price cut and Titanfall Xbox One savour………On the game side i do hope so.?
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 25-Feb-14 18:52:07
Print Post

No thanks I wouldn't have the spy box even if they were free tongue

Swanny
cool
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 25-Feb-14 18:53:50
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
But i bet you your bottom dollar that if the company/Owners looked at the amount of spending loyal customers have spent and have then eloped elsewhere there would be something done about it.

Problem is with organisations like this its just plain office/warehouse staff that run the place and answer the questions and it doesn't matter to them one single iota if loyal customers go somewhere else as long as there payed the same salary every month.

You just answered your own question smile

Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 25-Feb-14 19:21:47
Print Post

Yeah I know wink may be that's the line of business I need to be in ???Customer service relations
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Wed 26-Feb-14 08:30:41
Print Post

GameStop are also being very aggressive with their pricing, they have the PS4 at the reduced price of £329.97 and you can get a selected game for £29.97 at the same time.

Good time for gamers smile

Edited by astateoftrance (Wed 26-Feb-14 08:32:06)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Feb-14 08:39:50
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Unless like me you already bought them at launch blush
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to