Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Wed 26-Feb-14 08:42:32
Print Post

Re: Xbox one Titanfall bundle £369.97

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah it sucks for the early adopters and I really did not expect to see any price drops this soon. I am very surprised especially in the case of the PS4 which is selling so well and always running out of stock.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Feb-14 08:46:48
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

The titan fall Bundle looks like it has the potential to shift quite a few units,Microsoft should credit the early adopters but they have already stated this will not happen.

Seems like good public relations and customer service is basically none existent mad
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Wed 26-Feb-14 08:56:17
Print Post

Yes they should do something like give you a free game download or maybe give you all a copy of Windows 8, that would go down well grin tongue

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Feb-14 09:10:29
Print Post

we already have basically Windows 8 as the Xbox One Dashboard interface. blush
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Feb-14 09:11:32
Print Post

So your not in the market yet then Trance for a new system,when you considering getting one and what games rock your boat.
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 26-Feb-14 09:18:29
Print Post

As predicted by me , a price reduction for the realise of titian fall , and we will be seeing a version of the Xbox one at a sub £300 price before Christmas .

If you want to know just ask and i will look in my crystal ball , shame it only does Xbox one .
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 26-Feb-14 09:25:09
Print Post

Im in the market for a PS4 but waiting till the summer when it might actually have some games that make it worth purchasing .

Its the better console by a large margin , Microsoft are in trouble and Sony are on a roll , don't even really need their exclusives as cross platform games run so much better on the PS4 .

Still waiting till summer as i don't see Sony reducing the price of the PS4 this year
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Feb-14 09:32:24
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

Try telling that to the hardcore like Jaxx winkand yes i totally agree with your statements but i have them all for the exclusives only.

It goes without saying that Multi Platform Games like Destiny,Watchdogs ect ect will be bought for the playstation 4.

What a fall from grace from Microsoft considering all multi platform games in the past on the 360 faired so much better than there playstation 3 counterparts.

It beggars belief who is actually running the gaming division of Microsoft and how they have seen to totally have blown a clear advantage and its clear they are not listening to Gamers who have little to no interest in there Kinnect vision which just does not appeal to hardcore gamers.
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 26-Feb-14 09:49:30
Print Post

What they did with the dashboard on the XB1 was unbelievable , its windows 8 all over again , what was so right on the 360 was thrown away for a clunky slow and complicated system .

The proprietary connector for chat headset the fact the optical out does not support dolby surround the controller and its dead spots the list goes on .

On the other hand Sony looked at what the 360 got so much better than the PS3 and basically improved it ( copied ) , the Sony dash board even though it looks basic , it works so well the chat system is faultless well nearly , the not being able to invite people to the game unless they are in your friends list needs patching .

Sony are the clear winners and no amount of spin is going to change that , only reducing the price of the XB1 will help .

Edited by woweebert (Wed 26-Feb-14 10:06:23)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Feb-14 10:07:14
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

Did you get a Playstation 4 then bert as my memory fails me wink

All valid points Bert and i would not disagree with any of them,i said in a previous post that both of them are taking the micky with there consoles not supporting previous expensive headsets.

I have had to order the Xbox One Chat adapter and you would think that any next generation console wouldn't need add on devices to work on current systems.

Playstation 4 does not require cables to chat so why does the xbox one ?
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to