Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Feb-14 16:51:16
Print Post

Re: Xbox one Titanfall bundle £369.97

[re: ccxo] [link to this post]

Well it's horses for courses I guess and like I said it's the best online 4 days I have had for about 2 years having got pretty bored with online games ....

You may be right it may well lose it's appeal,but they can tweak it and add other modes and maps and game modes like a Horde mode would be cool.

I'm sure they have plenty of download content already in the pipeline,but the biggest fear factor is greedy EA and there Micro transactions and costs involved as I'm sure there in it to make a buck.

My biggest gripe is how will the stability of the servers hold up,if you go by EA recent disasters then this could ruin the game completly.

My attention span is not to clever so if it becomes boring and tedious then I will quickly move on to other stuff.

Can only base my thoughts and opinions on what I have seen and played and I expect the full product to be even better.

The bots are the biggest joke and just stand there for pure cannon fodder this needs some tinkering and it would be good to add more human opponents but I didn't really find it hard to get into the action even though it was just 6 v 6

Edited by time2die (Wed 26-Feb-14 16:55:00)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Feb-14 17:00:26
Print Post

Re: XBox One with Titanfall bundle £399

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Basically a kick in the teeth to those that bought the Launch title .... I wonder if there was a option to return the console back regardless of faults .....how many would do so....

Would Microsoft have said there will be no credit or free stuff for those that paid the original Launch price.....But we thank you for your support ......what a joker mad

They could easily have given all those that supported them with the launch models a code for Titanfall but they haven't and we all know they are extremely up in arms about the way the Xbox one is selling compared to the Playstation 4 here in the Uk where it looks like it's in serious trouble .

Microsoft jokers

Edited by time2die (Wed 26-Feb-14 17:04:47)

Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 27-Feb-14 09:21:53
Print Post

[re: ccxo] [link to this post]

Its a shame no-one is bringing back Mechwarrior... That was a good series...

Now with plusnet
Twitter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 27-Feb-14 09:38:36
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

my Xbox live ran out at the weekend and whereas normally i would of brought another year straight away i'm only going month by month .

I don't see myself staying on Xbox platform , its a mess and this kick in the teeth only confirms that this company is taking me for granted .

It was my PS3 that gathered dust last time round only getting dusted off for exclusives , its going to be a complete turn around .

I am wondering if a good business venture might be to sale dust covers for Xbox Ones , what do you think ? cause i'm in need of one right now !

Edited by woweebert (Thu 27-Feb-14 09:44:30)

Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Thu 27-Feb-14 11:07:10
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

a FPS game isnt going to make me buy a console so no tongue

My price point is probably anything under £200 and will need at least 1 quality RPG out for it as well.

Or I will pay £300 if BC is added and no quality games need to be out for it.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 27-Feb-14 13:46:18
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

Hey lets set that up sounds like i really good business venture.problem is they are going to have to be extreme large size dust covers to cover the massive thing tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 27-Feb-14 13:50:26
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Nice to see you back tongue as you know i like everything you write in the Gaming Forums blush
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 27-Feb-14 13:51:44
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Chrysalis:
a FPS game isnt going to make me buy a console so no tongue

My price point is probably anything under £200 and will need at least 1 quality RPG out for it as well.

Or I will pay £300 if BC is added and no quality games need to be out for it.

Both of them things will never happen so your safe there smile

The Xbox One will never in a month of Sundays get anywhere near that price point so you won't be getting One thats for certain based on that price point criteria wink

Edited by time2die (Thu 27-Feb-14 13:52:57)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Thu 27-Feb-14 16:56:19
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

Now I would offer you a good home for the xbox one but that might be too cheeky as my only currency would be a jar of beetroot

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 27-Feb-14 18:41:18
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

And that's a acquired taste ,bit like marmite wink
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to