Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 24-Feb-14 20:53:43
Print Post

Thief Reviews ?

[link to this post]

Well just been reading the Thief Reviews which range from Game of the year from one gaming site to mediocre scores from almost everyone else with a 7 been about average across the board but with one site giving it. 3/ 10...

Don't fill me with confidence,,,shall I hit the cancel button.....you decide tongue

All I need now is for Plants vZombies Garden warfare to get lame reviews and that's spoilt my week.worse case scenario will be PvZ review embargo and no reviews until release date and I'm stuffed and stuck with 2 porkies.

Mind made up.....Cancelled wink

Edited by time2die (Mon 24-Feb-14 21:07:24)

Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 24-Feb-14 21:43:36
Print Post

Re: Thief Reviews ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Thats why you should never, EVER pre-order...

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 25-Feb-14 00:14:56
Print Post

Re: Thief Reviews ?

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

There is no problems with pre/ordering games Toady as long as there are review scores and previews before the game gets released,the only time it becomes a issue is when publisher like EA and Activision have review embargo of the games in question that can not get released until the day of release or just before.

Most occasions this is the Big games of the year like your COD and Halo type games,but normally these games get the usual great reviews but on some occasions we get embargo on certain games that turn up and are really really terrible.

Ive cancelled Thief and i have higher hopes for Garden warfare,hopefully in the next 24/48 hours we get some reviews filtering through for this.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to