Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 27-Feb-14 13:48:27
Print Post

Plants V zombies Garden Warfare Drops through the letterbox.

[link to this post]

Thoughts and opinions later when i have tested it wink I've even got the [censored] headset out the Xbox one Box so i can chat with Jorkilla once he gets his copy.wink.

UPDATE

So i have had about 1 hour on the game and its really great fun and very very colourful and is very addictive and easy to pick up and play even though there are plenty of various perks ext and a levelling system that really nice.

When playing as the Plants i have only been the Pea Shooter and the Zombie class just picked the Soldier which is the first thing in the menu.

Think its best stick to a single type of class to rank that particular thing up asap.

All in all great fun and worth £29.99 wink.

look forward to some more later on this evening

Edited by time2die (Thu 27-Feb-14 16:33:42)

Standard User jorkila
(committed) Thu 27-Feb-14 16:50:24
Print Post

Re: Plants V zombies Garden Warfare Drops through the letter

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Jammy git, see you on the battleFIELD tomorrow wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 27-Feb-14 17:36:27
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

That's why I use Shopto.net my friend wink

There is already people on level 20 so I'm guessing those are Americans since they had it since Tuesday,I guess I will be in double figures by the time you get to play it Kila.

Mind you seeing yourself and your Son play Titanfall I need a helping hand and I need to figure out what do points make .....certainly no points for killing in Titanfall .

Edited by time2die (Thu 27-Feb-14 19:25:07)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jorkila
(committed) Thu 27-Feb-14 18:58:38
Print Post

Well i've put credit onto my xbox account ready to grab the digital version when it goes live so my lad will get it too for no extra cost!!
I've been reading that you can change the region on your xbox one and purchase games from the us store at a very competitive price and also get games early, the only downfall though is the fact i can't use my [censored] microsoft funds frown
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 27-Feb-14 19:30:24
Print Post

How does your Ladd get it for free as I'm curious,so your downloading the digital version are you and waiting up until 12am or doing it in the morning.

How much by the way are they asking for the Digital download and how does it compare to the retail price.

Think it cost me £28.67 with my couple if quid discount .wink

Roll on the 14th that's what I say,but this is a really cool game and it may well last more than just a few weeks.
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Fri 28-Feb-14 07:39:39
Print Post

Downloaded it this morning, was just under £35 so not to bad seeing as its going on 2 consoles!
The way that works is by setting Jordan's console as my home console he gets access to all my digital content, it even worked with Bf4 premium wink happy days!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 28-Feb-14 08:17:49
Print Post

Im only rank 6 so don't worry wink Strange thing is we seem to be constantly playing just the one map and i wonder if there are others blush
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Fri 28-Feb-14 12:18:17
Print Post

Great to hear that you think it is good T2D. Can you just confirm you can do local co-op on it? I have read you can, but just want to be sure before I buy it as I am going to be playing it with the mrs.

Thanks!

Jaxx
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 28-Feb-14 12:33:29
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Think you have a Split screen local co/ op mate but it's a mode that has little interest to me as my Girlfriend is not interested in Gaming at the slightest ....Pity she met me then ain't it wink
Best check YouTube mate for a full rundown on the features,the games a laugh Jaxx and a lot if fun,but will I be playing this in 2 weeks in preference to Titanfall I very much doubt it.

Then again will I be playing Titanfall over Infamous second son a week later,probably because Infamous is single player game only.

Glad I left Thief well alone as the reviews and scores are way below the marks I expected given all the hype regarding this game.

Desperate for some games as I just don't really touch any of the Launch games with both Ryse,Dead Rising 3 not holding my interest for more than a couple of hours .

Even the Playstation 4 games hold very little interest either,if anything the Tomb Raider reboot is the game I only play and I have already done that got the tea shirt last year on a Playstation 3.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 02-Mar-14 01:03:44
Print Post

Been playing it now for 3 nights running and I've come to the conclusion that even though its a good game much more than a hour at a time becomes a little tedious and boring if I'm honest.

Its not a game thats going to hold my attention for weeks and weeks thats for certain and it certainly needs more maps and game modes which i bet EA are counting the pennies or ££££ as we speak as download content.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to