Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 01-Mar-14 13:04:33
Print Post

Thief....Anyone buy it ?

[link to this post]

After the reviews I thought best leave this on the shelf,I still think when watching the videos of the game it looks really good.

However whenever I watch a review video by say Ign.com they basically rip it to pieces and it totally puts me of and I don't regret leaving it well alone.

I'm trying to learn not to get suckered in by all the hype and I decided a while back that fir this generation I would think very carefully before pre/ ordering games,especially as they are now around £10 more than last generation games.

The above logic is fine if there are no review embargo and the reviews hit the internet well before the game gets to released .

Going to be extremely interesting what the scores are for Titanfall given nearly every single gaming site has said so many positive things about it.

I Bet your bottom $ one if not more than one will dish the dirt in some form or another mad
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 01-Mar-14 14:50:55
Print Post

Re: Thief....Anyone buy it ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

not for me , stealth is not my thing and i won't pre order anything again , too much risk of wasting money .
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 01-Mar-14 14:54:20
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

Tell me about ,I have wasted a few quid in the last few years,nothing wrong with pre/ ordering as long as you get enough notice that the game scores are not to your taste or satisfaction ,that way you just click on the cancel order smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sat 01-Mar-14 19:30:55
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I read some reviews and also watced some playthru vids.

observsations.

its on rails - so have to follow a set path to get through the game, may or may not be a good thing but most people now days seme to consider this a bad thing.
its buggy - eg. some scenes the subtitles are 4 seconds out of sync with the audio.

However it's something different, it beats been another generic multiplayer FPS. square enix one of the few publishers left not focusing on multiplayer gaming.

Print Thread

Jump to