Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 02-Mar-14 19:11:16
Print Post

Infamous second son bundle tops the Titanfall bundle

[link to this post]

The new Infamous second son bundle for Sony and the Playstation 4 has overtook The Titanfall bundle and gone top of the charts apparently .

2 nice bundles ,shame they were not available at launch instead of the limited choice we had.

Strange really that when new next generation consoles are released there never seems to be any System sellar games that are truly mind blowing .

I mean it's not as if they haven't known for years what they are planning,so why don't you get some games out at the same time to coincide with your new console.

Swanny is basically right when he says there is no need to rush to buy them ,Crysalis has the same views,and when I think of the limited time I have spent on them during the last 3 months I have to agree.

I haven't really done much at all in all honestly apart from the initial week or so.
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Sun 02-Mar-14 19:16:44
Print Post

Re: Infamous second son bundle tops the Titanfall bundle

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

The thing is with huge must have games like GTA V is that developers are unlikely to want to limit the number of sales by only having it on a newly launched console.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 02-Mar-14 19:25:11
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Well let's be Honest Rockstar could easily been developing and optomizing a Playstation 4 and Xbox One version at the same time if they really wanted.

I enjoyed GTA5 but I much prefer Red Dead Redemption over it,GTA5 is just to big and has far to much to do and see to get all the benefits.

Think it suits people with a lot if patience and buy limited games as it offers extreme value for money and will keep people happy playing for months on end.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jorkila
(committed) Sun 02-Mar-14 19:31:07
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Just imagine how good gta v could look on xbox one/ps4!!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 03-Mar-14 00:00:40
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Don't know about a Xbox One Killa ,But 1080p on a Playstation 4 would look nice wink
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 03-Mar-14 00:02:45
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Easy to suggest, but if the graphics artists are working to higher quality output, that may mean more time in the render phase.

Also given the lifecycle suspect that details of new consoles were not known well enough to really commit when they started last version of GTA.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
  Print Thread

Jump to