Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 04-Mar-14 09:08:42
Print Post

Dead Nation Playstation 4

[link to this post]

Just a quick heads up for those with a playstation 4 on these gaming forums …Thats just myself and Nelly then blush

Not sure Nelly if you downloaded and paid for this game on your playstation 3 and i very much doubt it ?

But tomorrow its free on the Playstation 4 for plus subscribers and i suggest you download it as its from the people that made Resogun [housemarque] and its a really fantastic zombie style shooter that you shouldn't overlook.

I know Trance as already listed all the Playstation plus content but i thought this was worth a new thread for such a great game,oh and you get the Apocalypse edition with all the download content that came after the game added in the download form the start.

Check it out……..I played it to death on the playstation 3 and as soon as this hits the store sometime tomorrow afternoon i will be hitting the download button.wink
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Tue 04-Mar-14 20:59:23
Print Post

Re: Dead Nation Playstation 4

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Agree it's a great game and definitely worth playing. Makes me want to have another play through on the PS3 smile
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 05-Mar-14 07:07:42
Print Post

TBH I gave up after three or four levels on the original because it felt too difficult for too little reward, but that may have been a patience thing. I loved the car alarms dragging in the zombies though. smile

Will download it and have another go, I expect it will have a lot nicer look on the ps4 version, definition wise at least.

Still waiting for my flipping KZ:SF horde mode DLC. mad

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 05-Mar-14 09:46:43
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I see they have just released 2 multiplayer maps free of charge wink any idea when this other stuff like the so called Horde mode is getting released.

That is something i would buy,saying that i put killzone on just the other night and has a right blast,first time in about 8 weeks blush
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 06-Mar-14 00:22:23
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

They have released 2 maps for free for Killzone Shadowfall,unfortunately i don't see any reference to these on the UK store but the Americans have them wink
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Thu 06-Mar-14 11:59:46
Print Post

Is that in 720p? Hohohohoho wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 06-Mar-14 12:09:15
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Yeah slightly higher than most Xbox One Games tongue