Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Fri 07-Mar-14 14:48:36
Print Post

present for time2die :)

[link to this post]

confirmation ps4 dominating in EU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3cueH92Bfw

also ps3 outselling xbox one.

Edited by Chrysalis (Fri 07-Mar-14 14:49:06)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 07-Mar-14 18:21:04
Print Post

Re: present for time2die :)

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Something i already new mate and i would not really call it a present having all the consoles,we need them all to be competing with each other ,all with very good reasons to buy them with some games that are truly impressive and immersive.

Its not good for Gamers that Microsoft is suffering and on a personal level I'm not happy as a runaway winner is not whats best.

Whats more worrying is the fact that the shareholders regarding Microsoft want to drop the gaming division and sell it of,thats after just releasing and new console,apparently its leaking money faster than Swanny can pedal on his bicycle wink.

I even read that Nintendo would be in the market to buy it,but Sony couldn't afford it and Microsoft wouldn't want to sell to them.

These are just internet snip bits i have read mainly from the N4G.COM website.

Im afraid once again i may have to repeat myself because i can not get my head around Microsoft gaming division and how you can be such a dominate force with the 360 ,have the best looking multi platform games ,that not only looked better they ran better and now we have a complete utter turnaround from a console that is basically £70 less.

don't get me wrong I'm completely happy with the fact the playstation 4 is really cool and has more power,but i would much prefer they were on a equal basis.

looking forward to next Friday to give titanfall some serious game time,and my Xbox one Chat Adapter shipped today for the controller,wasn't down for release until 14th but obviously shopto.net have them in stock and shipped it.

Edited by time2die (Fri 07-Mar-14 18:29:11)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Fri 07-Mar-14 18:33:26
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I can ride pretty fast when I'm off to the pub on a summers day cool

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Fri 07-Mar-14 18:57:20
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I agree one console been dominant may hurt the consumer.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 07-Mar-14 19:43:22
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Tends to make developers even more lazy if you ask me,I'm hearing decent things about the Next Cod apparently it's a Modern Warfare.

It's basically going to have to completly blow me away for me to be even slightly interested as I have all but given up the Ghost [ pardon the Pun] Intended blush regarding anything Cod related .

Starting next Friday the next batch of games are arriving,a little late if you ask me but something needs to rekindle my passion as I have to admit,apart from the 4 days of Titanfall beta I am completly bored with gaming in general apart from when I first got my Nintendo Wii U and played that more than the other two but that has generally faded into oblivion.
  Print Thread

Jump to