Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Thu 13-Mar-14 12:37:57
Print Post

Xbox One getting more tempted

[link to this post]

£379.99 on Amazon and a game of choice for £20

I will give in eventually, but pricing is heading in the right direction.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Thu 13-Mar-14 13:44:08
Print Post

Re: Xbox One getting more tempted

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Nice! It's worth it, Titanfall will be good and BF4 is great on it smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 13-Mar-14 15:06:53
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Really i thought Battlefield 4 was completely broken and still having all sorts of issues….wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Thu 13-Mar-14 15:55:34
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Trouble is am into World of Tanks currently and that is not on xbox one.

Maybe the PS3 can be packed off away from the TV stand I guess.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 13-Mar-14 16:58:36
Print Post

I don't know why they can not bring these games to next generation consoles that need games quickly after a major drought.

Its like the new game Demon Souls 2 which is a extremely challenging and difficult game but is only on the older hardware.

Thank god for Titanfall tomorrow and Infamous Second Son next week on the P4.wink

I have hardly bothered with anything so called next generation.to be honest i think we have yet to see it ?

Buy the time the next generation arrives in about 5/7 years i will be almost 30 tongue and i don't think i will bother rushing into buying them unless there are some absolute killer titles which on both systems at present there isn't mad

Edited by time2die (Thu 13-Mar-14 17:09:15)

Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Thu 13-Mar-14 17:04:25
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

the proper way to have handled it would be BC.

I am guessing for the cost of supplying the kinect eg. the xbox one could have had at least one generation of BC added.

If a new console is BC then it launches with a massive gaming library as all the previous gen games work on it.

I am stil of the opinion on next gen platform, startegy, rpg etc. are all going to die. Next gen will end up been exclusively FPS and sports games. With occasional other types but will be dominated by multiplayer.

Platforms etc. are all going to be mobile/portable, steam and previous gen mainly because of existing large userbases and cheaper development.

Edited by Chrysalis (Thu 13-Mar-14 17:06:38)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 13-Mar-14 17:10:33
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Demons Souls 2 then mate,thats your type of game isn't it ,massive hard RPG wink
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Thu 13-Mar-14 19:24:36
Print Post

You can get a PS4 with either Watch Dogs or Infamous Second Son for £369.98 at GameStop UK. They also have the standalone PS4 for £329.97 with the option of a game for £29.97..choice of BF4, Ghosts, Fifa 14, NFS Rivals.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 13-Mar-14 20:04:00
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by astateoftrance:
You can get a PS4 with either Watch Dogs or Infamous Second Son for £369.98 at GameStop UK. They also have the standalone PS4 for £329.97 with the option of a game for £29.97..choice of BF4, Ghosts, Fifa 14, NFS Rivals.

No contest. They could give the spybox away and I still wouldn't have one laugh

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 13-Mar-14 21:17:46
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Until Microsoft buy exclusivity for GTA6 ,then let's see if you take the same stance wink.

Not that it would happen as Rockstar would be stupid to have that game on just 1 platform,especially the Xbox One and it's struggling sales compared to there major competitor Sony.

Let's hope that some revelation happens and Microsoft come back strong,at the moment I just see mistake after mistake.

Be interesting what else we see after Titanfall this year,and how the multi platform games compare in the future to Sony that seem to look better in every single way.

I can not even recall a game I desire on the Xbox One over the Playstation 4 for the rest of the year if I'm honest.

Anybody know the next big exclusive Xbox One game to be released in 2014.... And don't say Cod tongue
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to