Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 16-Mar-14 09:20:31
Print Post

Second Son

[link to this post]

Don't watch any of these if you don't want spoliers!

I strategically watched from the middle etc., but I think this is now my preference (again!) over Watchdogs. The difference I noticed over Killzone SF, which was unarguably next gen visually, was the body physics. That and what appears to be a solid script well acted, have reignited my urge to get on the PS4.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 16-Mar-14 09:56:40
Print Post

Re: Second Son

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Don't know why you ever thought any difference,this was always going to be a Killer Playstation 4 title and a must have Playstation 4 Game.

Ive even ordered the special edition and can not wait to play it Next week.wink
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 18-Mar-14 05:48:39
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

A nice taster of the in game visuals mate. smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 18-Mar-14 08:22:33
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Truly looks every little bit next generation that is for sure wink Nice little clip matey smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 19-Mar-14 00:58:48
Print Post

This game Looks Epic..

Just check out the visuals of these screenshots and the amount of detail that can be seen,this game has me really hyped up and excited……..Playstation 4 next generation has nearly arrived wink

For those without a Playstation 4……………….Hard luck tongue Swanny wink Jaxx wink and me Titan Buddy Jorkila wink

Even PC gamers are in awe of how drop dead Gorgeous this game looks laugh probably even the Toad blush if he's honest and owns up that this is one fantastic looking game.

Edited by time2die (Wed 19-Mar-14 01:01:21)

Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Wed 19-Mar-14 09:04:32
Print Post

Those screenshots look awesome! The Xbox hasn't really had a game like this yet, I am looking forward to some sandbox games as the year progresses and hopefully we will see some stuff like this on our console smile

I am disappointed Infamous is on PS4 only, as I really like the premise of it with the super powers etc. that's exactly the kind of thing I am into. It looks like Prototype but a million times better. Might be tempted by one in the future, but at the moment there isn't enough to convince me to get one. I am quite content with BF4 and Titanfall until Watchdogs is out.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 19-Mar-14 09:18:51
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

I agree exclusivity has to stop and Titanfall and Infamous should and the rest should be multi platform,like you i enjoyed Prototype Jaxx but like you say Graphically it isn't a patch on Infamous.

Titanfall shifted Xbox One Units and Infamous Second Son will do the same,not that Sony need much help in shifting hardware.wink
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Wed 19-Mar-14 19:41:12
Print Post

I reckon if this flops Timey will be boxing up his PS4 and we'll never hear from him again
wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 19-Mar-14 20:33:58
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Not a fat chance mate....I'm hoping to put up some picture tomorrow of the game in question wink
  Print Thread

Jump to