Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 20-Mar-14 14:18:27
Print Post

Timey gets a Present ? Or Two

[link to this post]

[IMG]http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/trancemati...[/IMG]

Edited by time2die (Thu 20-Mar-14 18:29:30)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Thu 20-Mar-14 14:50:45
Print Post

Re: Timey gets a Present ? Or Two

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Not jealous at all, smashes piggy bank to start counting the pennies

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 20-Mar-14 14:52:22
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Yeah why Not ? wink

Took me 30 minutes in figuring out how to share just 1 picture i took and not my whole library of pictures that are seriously X - Rated material wink

Edited by time2die (Thu 20-Mar-14 14:52:50)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jorkila
(committed) Thu 20-Mar-14 15:18:21
Print Post

That looks like an extended weekend to me!!!!! wink
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Thu 20-Mar-14 15:56:32
Print Post

Haha nice one mate! Please let me know what you think of Infamous, I am intrigued to know!

More importantly is that 350Z yours?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 20-Mar-14 16:52:51
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Yeah its mine mate but i only wanted to share the game photo but I'm unsure how to show people pictures on this site and not others i prefer not to see.

Tell me what else do you see on this photo bucket site and if you know how the hell you show just a particular picture then please share it with me.

Jeez if all the photos appear on here I'm in serious trouble from her indoors blush.

I must have edited the post umpteen times and the last link i put on just showed a picture when you clicked on it,now after what you said i clicked on it myself and its taken of to my photo bucket account so i don't really get whats happening here as i thought i had sorted it out correctly.

Edit.

Just double checked again and it displayed just the jpeg picture but 60 seconds ago took me to the photo bucket site……..Confused.com tongue.

Played it for 1 hour mate and its every bit as good as i expected and it has some amazing graphical effects and the game looks drop dead gorgeous and truly does look next generation material.

Only got the smoke power as i spent most of my 1 hour just looking around the certain area of the map i was in and taking in all the beauty.

I doubt that this game will have me moaning and groaning matey and to be honest i can not wait to load it back up later this evening and spending a few more hours with it.

Its been a long long time since i was desperate to get back to a new game so that says a lot about Infamous Second Son .wink

Edited by time2die (Thu 20-Mar-14 16:58:27)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 20-Mar-14 17:01:23
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Tell you what matey i can not wait to put this on again later this evening,it looks so so sweet and lighting and graphical effects to die for………wink

Extended thoughts later on this evening for sure,initial impressions ,mind blowing smile Ok not quite mind blowing but a awesome looking game wink.

Most of the reviews think the game is superb and truly next generation,but there are a few on the fence here giving it some pretty average to low scores…….Eurogamer been a prime example giving it just a 6/10 where most of the other sites are between 8 and 10 with the majority in the 9s and a few top scores at present.

Eurogamer has little credit and are known for controversial review scores and the same applies to polygon who i think gave the last of us a 6 if i remember correctly,but it could have been a 7 not 100%.

Paragraph from one review……

Conclusion
Infamous: Second Son is a phenomenal game, and a must-play for any PlayStation 4 owner. If you don’t own a PS4, it’s worth buying one just to play Second Son — that’s how good it is. If you’re looking for an open-world game with lots of side quests, a satisfying story told through groundbreaking animation, and an arsenal of one-of-a-kind superpowers, Infamous: Second Son has it all.

Deslin’s devilish grin says everything: It feels really good to play with this kind of power.

Score: 94/100

Edited by time2die (Thu 20-Mar-14 17:13:16)

Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Thu 20-Mar-14 17:39:54
Print Post

Oh man that does sound amazing to be fair, I am extremely jealous! I am very tempted to get one, VERY tempted. I think I will have a look on payday, I am meant to be renovating the house with the mrs at the moment but I think I can make £350 disappear without much notice wink

As I say it is everything I love in games, open world, super powers, side quests, it seems to have everything so I think my mind may be made up already.

In regards to the car mate it's lovely! I am a 370Z owner which is why I was so interested, I have had it for a year and I absolutely love it. It's white with black alloys, pic here: Jaxxmobile

So we both love trance music and we both have a soft spot for the Z's, who would have thought it eh? laugh

Edited by Jaxx281 (Thu 20-Mar-14 17:40:25)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 20-Mar-14 17:57:23
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Thats drop dead gorgeous mate and miles better than mine my friend,to be honest mate i bought it from Bradford about 15 months ago and its more of a run around to be honest and the furthest it goes each week is my annual Thursday supermarket shop about 16 miles round trip and the occasional tour to my mothers about 70 miles away.

My problem is i keep getting done for speeding [can not resist] you don't have fast cars and drive around like miss daisy .

Don't get me wrong,i don't get caught at 120mph down the motorway but more like 34mph in a village when its 30mph and the occasional camera speed van that seems to pop up from nowhere.

Been driving since late 70s and only in the last 4 years have i started to accumulate points,been caught 3 times in the last 3 years but luckily for me i have attended to speed awareness courses and avoided the points which would have been 9.

Yeah i know what your thinking……..Im not learning ? blush problem is matey its a money making scam and its so very easy to get done on the roads for what i call trivia speeding offences.

I mean if I'm doing 60 in a 30 then fair enough but both my last offences where 34 mph in a 30 mph zone……Jeez blush.

Thats a lovely car mate and see even though we have our differences we do like similar things.

I won't post pictures of my other car though which is not my run around……..Its A Nissan and it ends in GTR blush

I wish wink

Yeah go out and buy yourself the Infamous Playstation 4 bundle………Why not mate,you only live once don't you.

Personally of the little of played its blown my mind,but best check out a lot of Youtube videos than take what i say as cast in stone,read all the reviews mate on Metacritic ,i wouldn't want you going to that expense and not loving it like myself.

May I tempt You

Edited by time2die (Thu 20-Mar-14 18:04:58)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 20-Mar-14 20:40:52
Print Post

Fame at last laugh

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to