Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Crusiux
(regular) Tue 25-Mar-14 20:59:55
Print Post

Titanfall Lag

[link to this post]

Hi all
I'm having some peculiar issues with Titanfall on Xbox One. Recently when I've been playing I've been experiencing points where the game will lag and stutter for a few seconds with regularly frequency instead of the smooth experience I was getting day one. It's all rather confusing because I'm on BT Infinity, and close enough to the cabinet that I get more or less maximum seed. My ping to the western European Server is sub 30ms as well, so again, I'm not sure what's going on. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues or is this just localised to me? Pretty sure it's not congestion and Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed etc play fine (BF4's issues aside)

Unlimited BT Infinity 2 Down 73.6 Up 9.7
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 25-Mar-14 21:02:34
Print Post

Re: Titanfall Lag

[re: Crusiux] [link to this post]

Last time I played mate about a week ago I experienced the same thing and I have Fibre Broadband.

At the moment I'm wrapped up with Infamous and will revisit the game in a week or two .
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Wed 26-Mar-14 11:28:02
Print Post

Yup I get it too, I think it's just the same to be honest. I don't get it very often, in a 2 or 3 hour session I might get it 2 or 3 times. It kind of locks up for a second or two. It is a bit frustrating as it needs to be smooth for all of the wall running, but it hasn't bothered me ever so much. Perhaps they will patch it soon?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Crusiux
(regular) Wed 26-Mar-14 19:18:30
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Ah okay, glad it's not just limited to me then. Like you say, it's only rare but when it does happen it can be a little jarring and screws up my well aimed charge rifle shots wink Hopefully it'll be patched, they've been a lot of server side stuff so maybe that's the cause. I know they did a big update at the weekend that bumped the max attrition score from 250 to 300 among other things

Unlimited BT Infinity 2 Down 73.6 Up 9.7
Standard User ccxo
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 26-Mar-14 19:38:32
Print Post

Prehaps its the game dl from the Cloud Service Azure which is provided by Micosoft so Respawn can run the matchmaking/hosting- explains why its not on PS4.

http://www.respawn.com/news/lets-talk-about-the-xbox...

Orange BB 5856/448
  Print Thread

Jump to