Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 07-Apr-14 07:22:09
Print Post

Mork calling Orson...

[link to this post]

Where is Jaxx and did he get a PS4 to play Second Son?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 07-Apr-14 09:12:08
Print Post

Re: Mork calling Orson...

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Obviously not else he would be on here singing its praises wink.

Forums are dead quiet yet again and most have vanished,even the regular posters crazy

I have been playing through this game again and its simply amazing,the control system and movement and the ease in which you navigate the city is truly spectacular,i missed so many things from my first play through that you can do.

Blowing up a petrol garage when the heat is on been one of my favourites,well blowing up everything to be honest.

I have never seen such beautiful lighting effects and visuals for a long long time and this game is one hell of a ride and it deserves high praise indeed.

Could not access the new content called Paper trails when i first played it first time as when i tried to upload the data there were server issues,I'm hoping that this time through things will have been sorted as there are now apparently 3 paper trails which give about another 5 hours of content.

Edited by time2die (Mon 07-Apr-14 09:31:02)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 07-Apr-14 09:13:21
Print Post

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
Where is Jaxx and did he get a PS4 to play Second Son?

Did you get a Playstation 4 to play Cod Ghosts crazy wink smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jorkila
(committed) Mon 07-Apr-14 09:30:35
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

He might not be on here singing it's praises because he wouldn't be able to take the "I told you so's" from Timey wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 07-Apr-14 09:43:53
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Yeah thats a thought….A extreme telling of when he admits the Playstation 4 is such a superior system wink
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 08-Apr-14 00:08:52
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Did you clear any districts on your first play through? I like the secret agent missions and hunting the hidden cameras.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 08-Apr-14 01:27:00
Print Post

Yeah mate i cleared all the districts and collected all the pieces of shard and whatever else,secret agent missions are easy peasy,soon as he runs away when i find him i just put a smoke rocket up his jaxy ,had a few issues working where the hidden camera are located but once you get the hang of those its also straight forward and simple.

At the end of the day its about Killing and blowing the [censored] out of stuff and i [censored] love it.
  Print Thread

Jump to