Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 09-Apr-14 22:53:16
Print Post

Monument Valley Ipad

[link to this post]

We'll if you like a puzzle game with a difference and you have a Ipad then I suggest a brilliant game called Monument Valley on the Apple ITunes Store .

It's just simply breathtaking and such a fantastic little game .
Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Thu 10-Apr-14 22:24:15
Print Post

Re: Monument Valley Ipad

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Thisis meant to be good too, if you've got an iPad that is.

smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 11-Apr-14 01:38:34
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

I read about this Spook and looked at lots of videos but it seems like it could be one of those games that far to complexed and frustrating to play.

Lots of people have raved about it,but i have looked a some of the iTunes reviews from people that have bought it and the odd negative review simply puts me right of.

It seems far to tactical for me with lots of different button slots and the game in general based on my patience looks far to taxing and technical .

Oh and i failed to add that this is not your normal 0.69p game its priced at a whopping £6.99,and for a game i will probably get bored with if i don't get the control mechanics within minutes its to high a price to pay for something i would delete out of frustration..

I have downloaded some other so called classics that have cost about the same amount and are very strategic like frozen synapse which when you watch people play looks superb,but can i play it…….Not on your life,just get totally confused and frustrated within minutes.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Fri 11-Apr-14 06:25:48
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah mate, I didn't like the look of that Frozen Synapse one either. I know what games I like too and share the same kind of frustration as you with games that are a bit tedious to learn. I kind of liked the idea of FTL and you can get it for the PC too but having seen a video on Steam I've decided it's not really for me. It kind of reminded me a little of an old Spectrum game called Rebelstar. I'd love to play something like that again I feel. smirk
  Print Thread

Jump to