Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 14-Apr-14 09:57:12
Print Post

Imagine holograms like this in games

[link to this post]

Introducing live medical holography - the world's first 3D holographic display and interface system, initially for medical imaging applications, but coming soon to Timeys PS6.... If he lives that long wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIj2xEd_z78#t=37

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 14-Apr-14 13:24:49
Print Post

Re: Imagine holograms like this in games

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Nope i be well gone and won't give a Rats [censored] about Gaming wink,its pretty obvious even the past 18 months that games don't seem to pull me in like they used to do.

Obviously with the nicer weather,lighter nights i don't get the incentive to play them like a cold winter night when its dark at 4.45pm.

So in that respect i have similar viewpoints to yourself Swanny,i will buy games through the Summer periods [I mean no way am i passing on Watchdogs and Wofenstein] but Winter gaming is always better and its why in general nothing much of interests is released during the summer months and then the typical avalanche of games come November.

And i have not even bothered to click on your link by the way tongue

Edited by time2die (Mon 14-Apr-14 18:24:40)

Standard User SPOOKish
(knowledge is power) Mon 14-Apr-14 22:06:27
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
And i have not even bothered to click on your link by the way tongue

You should. It's a bit weird but pretty cool.

Is it just a concept though Swanny? Are the docs just pretending there's a floating heart there or what? I guess they must be.

As far as holograms in games? Man, that is a weird one. It would kind of make sense if you were totally immersed in a 3D world but that would be pretty scary I imagine. Who would know what reality was if you also had the sensation of touch and smell?

I hope this thing we call reality isn't a game. If it is I seem to be playing it wrong. winktongue

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 15-Apr-14 09:17:22
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by SPOOKish:
Is it just a concept though Swanny? Are the docs just pretending there's a floating heart there or what? I guess they must be.

As far as holograms in games? Man, that is a weird one. It would kind of make sense if you were totally immersed in a 3D world but that would be pretty scary I imagine. Who would know what reality was if you also had the sensation of touch and smell?

I hope this thing we call reality isn't a game. If it is I seem to be playing it wrong. winktongue

I think they have those already,
Get ready for the NASA Blue Beam Project in our skies when they tell us we are being invaded by aliens laugh

Life.... It's just a game wink

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
  Print Thread

Jump to