Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 15-Apr-14 11:49:35
Print Post

Trials Fusion Arrival

[link to this post]

Just for Jorkila wink
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Tue 15-Apr-14 23:35:33
Print Post

Re: Trials Fusion Arrival

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Any good then or what?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 16-Apr-14 08:45:57
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Yes its very good mate but ultra difficult once you get past the training levels.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jorkila
(committed) Wed 16-Apr-14 09:26:01
Print Post

It's decent but not got the same feel as the previous ones to me, but still a welcome addition to the games library wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 16-Apr-14 10:08:21
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

You have it then wink,I never really enjoyed any of the others but this is ok in it's own sort of way and looks nice.

Obviously with me having the superior version on the Playstation 4 and you having the Xbox One version we won't be able to compare scores.wink

To be honest mate when it arrived I wasn't exactly that excited like I generally am when getting a new game,seriously looking forward to end of May for Watchdogs and Wolfenstein and then September for Destiny and in between the Playstation 4 version of The Last Of Us in June which for me is a must have game regardless of the time I spent with it on the Playstation 3, the games a Gem and for me it's a no brainer.

Obviously there will be a few games that come out in between,some which I have forgot about and some will be announced at E3 and some will be Indi titles.

Edited by time2die (Wed 16-Apr-14 10:24:06)

Standard User IranianGiraffe
(learned) Wed 23-Apr-14 13:54:18
Print Post

Me and a few friends were going to get this until we found out there is currently no online multiplayer where you race each other at the same time, apparently it was removed as not many people played that part of the game in the previous ones?, I found that shocking as I have around 10 people on my friends list and if/when we played it that was how we played it.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 23-Apr-14 14:44:08
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

News to me as when I put the game on it's got online multiplayer
(learned) Thu 24-Apr-14 19:00:32
Print Post

Really???, Every review I've seen says it doesn't have online multiplayer, they say it has multiplayer but only local mutiplayer so people have to be playing in the same place on the same console.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 24-Apr-14 20:39:56
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

Will check it out and let you know ,could be me wrong and you right but next time I fire it up I will see the options

Edited by time2die (Thu 24-Apr-14 20:40:43)

(learned) Fri 25-Apr-14 10:46:41
Print Post

That would be appreciated, as I'm tempted to buy it. I'm just going by the reviews that I've read that it doesn't have online multi player but does have local but they normally receive pre release versions so maybe that part wasn't finished yet so hearing from someone with the full game would be good.

thanks
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to