Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 02-May-14 09:18:15
Print Post

Cod Advanced Warfare….First Trailer Showcased !!!

[link to this post]

Make what you want out of this.

There videos always look nice but I'm not seeing anything to different here based on this clip.

Closer Inspection ?

Edited by time2die (Fri 02-May-14 09:48:48)

Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 02-May-14 09:52:49
Print Post

Re: Cod Advanced Warfare….First Trailer Showcased !!!

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Another cut and past and still the same engine , not interested !
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 02-May-14 15:27:13
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

Seriously is it really the same old Modern warfare engine.....Oh my God....Epic Fail if it is especially as the last Ghosts on next gen haven't exactly been setting sales records.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User IranianGiraffe
(learned) Sun 04-May-14 13:21:41
Print Post

The last COD game I really enjoyed was World At War, everything since has been a lot down for me, the only part I enjoy now is the Zombies story mode and since Treyarch do that I guess I will be waiting until next years COD.
BF4 was a mess until the last update (actually plays quite well now) and it was still miles better than Ghosts IMO, I also don't enjoy stuff that's in the future (apart from Halo co-op), A little while ago you didn't seem to be able to move without finding a world war game now I want one on next gen.
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Sun 04-May-14 21:32:17
Print Post

That is a great trailer but that is largely down to Kevin Spaceys acting. Futuristic setting/story looks interesting, I could be tempted if it had a good single player.

Only COD game I have played is Modern Warfare, thought the single player was good but didn't play much of the multiplayer.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 05-May-14 00:17:31
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

So in that case you missed the best multi player experience and it hasn't been heated since just copied and pasted over and trying to reinvent something new that never did match the very first time you loaded MW multiplayer.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 05-May-14 00:21:07
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

Yeah i trade Ghosts within 1 week on the playstation 4,normally i play through the single player part as they are quite a decent experiences,in Ghosts case i played through 5 minutes and that was enough for me to decide that this was utter pants !!!!!

Not long now and Wofenstein will be dropping through the letterbox followed quickly by what for me is my most anticipated game of the year Watchdogs just a week later.

May may be the best month for gamers until Autumn arrives and the usual avalanche of releases.
  Print Thread

Jump to