Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 06-May-14 08:41:52
Print Post

Game of the year

[link to this post]

This Or Watchdogs in My Opinion

Graphics look stunning in this open world adventure with so many game modes and things to do .

Edited by time2die (Tue 06-May-14 08:43:05)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 06-May-14 21:16:14
Print Post

Re: Game of the year

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Watch dogs looks good but the other game looks pants IMO

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Tue 06-May-14 21:19:30)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 06-May-14 21:51:57
Print Post

Still way too early for that old bean, but I agree Destiny could be a winning [FPS] formula.

We still have the Division and (one I'm totally intrigued by) The Order 1886, yet to come.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 06-May-14 22:03:40
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
Watch dogs looks good but the other game looks pants IMO
You must have been a zookeeper in a former life Swanny, because you are definitely having a giraffe. tongue

I've never played Halo but there's no doubt that decent first person sci fi shooters have broad appeal IF you get the backstory right, and it looks like this has it all. Shooting, looting, crafting and online co-op with open world public events? Could be a classic in waiting if Bungie get the feel right, and lets be honest, they have the pedigree.

You sure you're not just being sci-fi-ist Leiutenant?
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 06-May-14 22:47:05
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I did say "IMO" tongue

I did play Halo but really didn't like it

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Tue 06-May-14 23:54:29
Print Post

The only FPS I really liked was doom, modern FPS its like you dead in 1 second. Too realistic etc.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 07-May-14 00:16:28
Print Post

Halo wasn't released on a Nintendo Snes Swanny and thats about how far you are behind when it comes to Next generation wink

Me and me Homie Nelly will be giving you plenty to cry about in a few weeks time when we get our hands on Playstation 4 copies of both Wofenstein and Watchdogs to get you dribbling tongue.

Next gen will have arrived at last…….With Watchdogs thats for sure.

You keep harping on about that old game GTA5 and we will focus our attention on current next generation games to keep you informed of the kind of gaming world true gamers live in.crazy
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 07-May-14 00:18:46
Print Post

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
I did say "IMO" tongue

I did play Halo but really didn't like it

First Halo without multiplayer on the original Xbox Was a system sellar and was brilliant and why i invested in the original Xbox……As soon as it went multiplayer it wasn't very much fun if I'm honest so I'm hoping Bungie have made more of a adult FPS than some childish Halo that it became.
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Wed 07-May-14 00:19:09
Print Post

what makes these games next generation?

watchdogs is out on 6 platforms, its even out on the wii-u which is a console almost abandoned by 3rd party devs.

what will be the difference between ps3 and ps4 versions of the game other than probably graphical effects and possibly resolution? surely its the same game right?

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 07-May-14 00:23:20
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
Still way too early for that old bean, but I agree Destiny could be a winning [FPS] formula.

We still have the Division and (one I'm totally intrigued by) The Order 1886, yet to come.

Watchdogs or Destiny will own both those titles and i doubt they see the light of day in 2014 anyway.

Obviously we will get a few surprises at E3 In June but there isn't to much on the horizon that has me that interested about when i look at this years current release schedule.

There is a new Gears in the works but that will be end of 2015 unless they have kept that quiet for the past 18 months and i very much doubt that.

Im beginning to wonder why i even bothered with a Xbox One,i can not think of the last time i switched it on and played a game on it………….About 6 weeks ago i think and that was for 5 minutes.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to