Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 20-May-14 16:12:40
Print Post

Timey revisits Killzone Shadowfall

[link to this post]

I literally become totally bored with Wolfenstein,it just isn't for me and I find it totally uninteresting and a chore to play with minimal to no satisfaction that I expect in a game,especially on a next so called generation console.

Anyway enough of that ? I actually just put Killzone Shadowfall on and when I take a look at this game again I realise even though I thought it was brilliant it's actually a masterpiece along side Wolfenstein..

From the amazing music score,presentation and graphical flair these 2 games are so far apart it's unreal.

Now I know this is not suppose to be a side by side comparison,but you can tell that this game was made from the ground up for the next generation P4 and playing it over again I never realised just how good this game is .

Considering this shipped last November and first time around I was slightly critical of some aspects of the game,but playing through this again in preparation for the co/op mode due shorty it's actually a masterpiece .

Watchdogs aside [ I hope] I think it's going to be Christmas 2014 until we start seeing the games we expected to see on the new consoles start to use some of the tech in them.

Actually when I think about it I had more fun playing Dead Rising 3 on the Xbox One than Wolfenstein and I hated that game.

Edited by time2die (Tue 20-May-14 16:13:54)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 20-May-14 20:04:08
Print Post

Re: Timey revisits Killzone Shadowfall

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I trust SPOOK when it comes to what PC's can do and what "top end PC's" can do. And he said he had not seen anything as nice as KZ:SF on the PC. It is a fantastic looking game, but got slated by the COD Herberts (I love COD so it's a particular type of Herbert I am referring to wink).

Digital Foundary were overly impressed with it's graphical achievements. The comparisons with machines sporting twin 600 quid graphics cards are pointless and quite frankly getting old. This new co op mode will be a nice distraction for the annual summer game drought.

Where is that recluse hanging out recently anyway? Probably still trying to work out the instructions for that Ikea computer desk. Never could quite follow the little bloke with the fat nose.

The Ikea man that is, not SPOOK. tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 21-May-14 00:07:33
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Played a few hours of the single player tonight and you know what i love it more 3rd time through than when i first had the game.

One thing i must do with this game is get involved with the multiplayer,thats a part of the game i have spent limited time on,probably no more than a few hours and by all accounts the multiplayer is a major part of this game.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 21-May-14 06:51:29
Print Post

We're still playing ghosts because there isn't anything else in four person co op to compare, gameplay wise I mean. Hopefully KZ:SF can replace that.

I might start replaying the campaign again this week to re-familiarise myself with the controls. smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 21-May-14 08:19:12
Print Post

Thats exactly why i replayed the game,i was actually on chapter 6 and completely forgot most of the controls so i restarted.

And who's We …..As in were still playing Ghosts. wink

You mean you on your own with your imaginary Friends don't you crazy
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 21-May-14 22:49:16
Print Post

Us special forces types never reveal our true identity. That's why they call us Ghosts?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 22-May-14 00:20:22
Print Post

Your a star mate…………..Only guy on here that brings tears of laughter to my face with your wise cracks…wink

Good answer you smooth talking [censored] crazy
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 22-May-14 00:40:21
Print Post

Or that you are dead, and you are waiting to do a bit of pottery...

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 22-May-14 18:56:51
Print Post

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

I know what I'd prefer to spend Moore time doing...
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 22-May-14 18:59:18
Print Post

If you'd have waited a little longer before hoofing Ghosts off to the trade in bin, you could have joined the Boo! crew. frown
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to