Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 22-May-14 20:44:06
Print Post

DriveClub

[link to this post]

I am pre ordering DriveClub. It's a no brainer.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 22-May-14 21:22:04
Print Post

Re: DriveClub

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Looks great

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 23-May-14 00:25:20
Print Post

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
I am pre ordering DriveClub. It's a no brainer.

Been saying that for years………You have no brain…….Spot on………..crazy

Mrnelster the Gaming Journalist who tells us all to get excited and buy Alien Colonial Marines wink

Mario Kart 8 yes………Drive Club was suppose to be free and Sony conned the playstation 4 public into believing it would be a playstation plus free game to subscribers at launch.

Now its a full retail price game and hardly any content in the demo version that will be on the playstation plus service eventually 10 months later.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 23-May-14 00:26:25
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Enjoy it on your PC…………………..Not tongue

Enjoy it on your Playstation 3…………Not tongue
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Fri 23-May-14 08:03:46
Print Post

Does look decent mate, and if it's half as good as Forza you'll be onto a winner!!
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 24-May-14 17:05:19
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

It will be free. smile

There are apparently 5 locations, UK, Norway, Chile, Canada (and one I forget) each with 11 race tracks. The free version is the full game but with only one location with 11 tracks. So you get all the cars, all the online capability and all your ranking and achievements will transfer should you decide to upgrade to the full version. How can that be bad for a free AAA title?

The only downsides are cost and format. The upgrade download is £42-99 and I'm assuming that if you went out and bought the hard copy, you would have to start your ranking again from scratch.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 24-May-14 17:31:18
Print Post

So your paying £42.99 for the rest of the game,I don't call that a free game Nelly no matter how you dress it up,basically you are getting 1/4 of the game and then shelling out a retail price for the rest.

Anyway I hate driving games ,apart from stupid ones like Burnout and the crash junctions and old school Crazy Taxi.

Not sure it's for me and obviously I will download the demo [ yes Demo] tongue and test it!guess if you think it's brilliant then I may get it.

It's a long way of yet and we are talking the start of Autumn.....for now it's Watchdogs ....bring it on smile
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 24-May-14 19:08:13
Print Post

It can't really be a demo proper if it has full functionality with all the cars and eleven circuits? Anyway it's a triple A title so did anybody seriously think it would be completely free?

And it should be fun even if you aren't the best driver (here's looking at you Magoo!) so you'd better be up for joining our crew when it releases Timey.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 25-May-14 01:19:52
Print Post

Nelly and Magoo at the ready wink

Hows the Watchdogs order coming on……Be ready for a Timey Mini review and thoughts Tuesday wink
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 25-May-14 11:01:01
Print Post

Honestly? It isn't.

I'm waiting for you to play it first. All this console version bashing has got on my tits to be honest. I'm prepared to state that it will look miles better than GTAV, but for now it looks like you're the fall guy again me old mucka. wink
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to