Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 26-May-14 17:46:12
Print Post

Watchdogs.....just me then?

[link to this post]

I've come to the conclusion that it seems only myself and Jaxx are getting Watchdogs on these forums as everyone else seems to be waiting on reviews and thoughts of people with the game.

Make no mistake I will be giving it to you straight regarding my initial thoughts tomorrow afternoon hopefully if post man don't let me down..

Got Mario Kart 8 coming Friday and another Playstation 4 game the following Friday ,can not even think of the name of that one.

Oh yeah it's Murdered Soul Suspects.

Seen a few early reports and even those early people who have the game are really impressed even on 360 hardware.....talking Watchdogs here and not the above game.

Edited by time2die (Mon 26-May-14 17:57:07)

Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Mon 26-May-14 18:32:22
Print Post

Re: Watchdogs.....just me then?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

As you know I am not getting this but I hope it will be a great game, look forward to your no nonsense review smile If this ends up being mediocre then there is still nothing that really interests me on next gen.Only games that I know that are coming out this year that look good are Alien and Destiny.
Standard User jorkila
(committed) Mon 26-May-14 18:40:00
Print Post

Have every intention of picking this up tomorrow, not sure whether to go down my usual digital download route or not (most likely will seeing as it means myself and the lad get it 2 for 1 at a discount too)!!
I also have the advantage of being on 12hr days so I get to wait for your review Timey me old mucker!!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User IranianGiraffe
(regular) Mon 26-May-14 19:57:16
Print Post

I was looking at Murdered Soul Suspects as i liked the look of it, it's gone very cheap before it's even out though so I'm very wary of that as well. I will no doubt pickup Watchdogs but will prob wait for the usual pretty quick Ubisoft price drop.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 27-May-14 00:51:16
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Yeah mate wait until around 2pm Tuesday afternoon before you download it,i know we have slightly different tastes but if it really isn't what its all hyped up to be i will let you know. wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 27-May-14 00:55:45
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Far Cry 4 is slated for a November release Trance and its bound to look and play better on next generation hardware than Far Cry 3 and that was a brilliant game.

The Alien Isolation game you talking about isn't for me as its based on the original Alien Movie and the game is more of a shock tactic type of game with lots of so called scares but not much in the way of killing Aliens that we really want.

After all there is only 1 Alien in the game so i just don't see this being my cup of tea,you never know it may surprise but its not on my Radar…………..Destiny ……..Yes wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 27-May-14 00:57:56
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

I will give you my thoughts and opinions tomorrow afternoon after about 60 minutes of gameplay,if it good i will give it loads of praise,if it isn't then i will hammer it……

Hopefully its really good and actually lives up to all the hype…..

Its nearly 1am and i still can not find any reviews………….
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Tue 27-May-14 00:59:59
Print Post

Main reason I didnt buy it as I have plenty of games to play, I may well buy it at some point, just isnt any plans to in the near future.

Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 27-May-14 01:48:28
Print Post

i said before " im done with preordering " and i meant it .

If it has a good multi player or co op campaign i will get it for next gen , if not , i will pick it up in a steam sale for the PC .

WatchDogs is already in the low 20s , so that game seems to be playing out to my plan .
So for now i will stick to it , Multi Player next gen , Campaign PC whilst in a sale .

Looking forward to your review .

Edit: i meant wolfenstein not watchdogs

Edited by woweebert (Tue 27-May-14 09:39:48)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 27-May-14 08:11:37
Print Post

Re: Watchdogs…..Reviews

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Reviews as i find them.wink

Review iGN 8.4.

Looks like its not the masterpiece we were hoping but a decent review .

Polygon….8/10

And thats good from that site.

Gametrailers….8.9

DuelShockers….9/10

Edited by time2die (Tue 27-May-14 09:00:10)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to