Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 30-May-14 16:35:06
Print Post

Watchdogs....Further thoughts

[link to this post]

Well I'm calling it,this game just keeps getting better and better especially this online mode where you have to tail someone,be hacked and find the hacker or hack someone yourself.

I just got hacked and I had to find the perpetrator ,this time I succeeded and was ordered to kill him,right up Timeys street,gun fight pursued so I changed to a semi automatic and we had a 20 second shoot out but the [censored] jumped in a car and I was left to think what could have been as cars on this part of the map where not in my immediate facility and he got away ?

thats just a small part of the Watchdogs game playing as you are connected and has nothing to do with the main multiplayer missions that you can also connect to and play.

The games just a thrill of a ride and I'm totally blown way with the content and new things I am finding out each hour I play it.

What amazes me is that certain gaming sites have sort of dished the dirt on this game,for me this is one if the best games I have played in many a year,the way the hacking works is brilliant,it even has you panicking to find the hacker as there progress status bar to hacking you fills up at a percentage.

Absolute blast and if your on the fence regarding this game ,take it from me,it's the best £50 I spent for a long long time and I think it's so much more fun than even the mighty GTA5.

Masterpiece in my opinion and I'm about 10 hours in and most of that is nothing to do with the main story but the fun to be had with doing everything else .wink.

I'm sure Kila and Jaxxy have similar views and it's so nice to finally gave a game that entices you to play it for hours and hours.

Footy is on tonight,I like a laugh as England are playing,but it won't take to long for Watchdogs to be back in the Playstation 4 until early morning that's for sure.

Generally I don't do games when I'm at home in the daytime,but this game has me hooked and I literally have to force myself to get on with other things.

Edited by time2die (Fri 30-May-14 17:26:35)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 30-May-14 22:19:52
Print Post

Re: Watchdogs....Further thoughts

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

You fancy streaming so I can watch you dude?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 31-May-14 01:11:00
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Sorry Nell if i had picked up on your post earlier Friday evening it would have been a pleasure for you to watch streaming for sure wink,but i was to busy involved with watchdogs,i seriously can not stop playing the dam game.

And wait until you open and play the digital dream games,especially Spider,you could spend literally hours just playing that on its own and trying for high scores and ranking up and opening up special perks.

You won't need to watch Saturday mate as I'm convinced you will go out and buy it and take it from me this game is a absolute joy to play and is everything i want in a open world game.

You should have bought it day 1 mate as its been on your wish list since before you got your Playstation 4,its massively addictive and you could play it for hours and hours like i have and achieve very little.

I would actually say its surpassed my expectations ,oh and the driving is nowhere near as bad as when i first started playing it,in fact even this can be extremely entertaining and fun.

Its a Gem of a game and no gamer should let this one pass them bye unless you have a hatred for open world games,even then you should buy it because its awesome.

Oh did i fail to mention the Bullet Time Slow Motion feature……..Game is a classic without doubt.

Edited by time2die (Sat 31-May-14 09:40:43)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sat 31-May-14 09:42:52
Print Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqAVIGr7how better than any promotional videos.

Nice music in the game.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sat 31-May-14 10:19:47
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Looks good
But I can see why they say the car control is [censored]

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Sat 31-May-14 10:25:38)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 31-May-14 12:10:33
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Mind you, some of the cars in GTAV were like that. It was high street pinball with my driving, so I bought a pad next to the heliport marina and stuck to choppers. smile

The best cars in GTAV for me were the Lexus type saloons. The handling was spot on for city centre chases (my favourite bit!) even if the speed was low.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 31-May-14 12:13:04
Print Post

Just thought. Can't we open a chat party and speak whilst I hunt your sorry brum ar*e down? wink

Should be on later tonight.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 31-May-14 13:15:39
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Be nice if we could,not sure you will understand the thick brummie accent but if your willing we try and give it a go this evening.....so you got it then,trigger fingers at the ready wink

Say goodbye to your wife and kids once you start playing it smile
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 31-May-14 13:32:20
Print Post

Say goodbye to your wife and kids once you start playing it smile
Unless it comes with a free shed, that's just wishful thinking. frown
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 01-Jun-14 05:42:11
Print Post

There is much talk about the dumb AI and i just don't see this,last night it took me 20 minutes to shake of a police chase after lots of gun battles and avoiding and escaping pursue vehicles by the dozen.

Been looking at the negativity from some so called people that have the game on metacritic and i just don't get it.

This is just everything i wanted in this game and apart from the quality in graphics not hitting the E3 2012 build on show it look ok and sweet to me and has addicted gameplay to match.

Would even put this in my top ten of all time wink
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to