Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 23-Jun-14 22:00:47
Print Post

Check this out Nelster

[link to this post]

Resogun and Killzone shadowfall

Some nice new Resogun stuff and I'm hoping this Killzone stuff is the co/op they promised will be delivered in June.....I think it is smile

Both out for download Wednesday around 4 to 5 ish"...........Oucccccccchhhhhhh

Yep it's the Killzone co/op

Edited by time2die (Mon 23-Jun-14 22:04:39)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 23-Jun-14 22:36:43
Print Post

Re: Check this out Nelster

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

'Bout flippin' time too! mad
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 25-Jun-14 17:04:12
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Downloading ......5 gig in size.....

Strange when I logged on to check out the content it was already doing a 2 gig Killzone Shadowfall update which I'm guessing is required before you download the new co/op mode.

Also a new Playstation 4 firmware update which is also required but is only around 175 mb.

Will check out this mode later tonight Nelly,I'm not sure how this is going to work as I'm sure it requires 4 players and me and you ain't got no mates with Playstation 4s ,only got these retro guys on here with ageing consoles and that guy Toady who has something called a PC or something,quite frankly I've never heard of them ..wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 25-Jun-14 18:38:30
Print Post

Not in from work till 9 ish but will get someone to start downloading it for me. smile

We can play as a pair I'm sure.....a pair of what though, remains to be seen. wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 25-Jun-14 18:57:13
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Yeah a right pair.....no worries mate if you don't play later tonight as I may not myself.wink

To be honest if I was playing I would more than likely play Watchdogs,but I will check it out,from what I have seen in the videos it looks quite tactical and a little confusing if you ask me.

I really wish they would give you some training in these online modes before just throwing you straight into the fire where nobody knows what the hell they are doing.

Titanfall had a good training mission so you could get used to the controls and basically how to play the game .

Not touched Titanfall for months ,quite disappointing really that it never really grabbed me and I thought from the beta I would be well up for this game that faded without site within just a week or two.

There's some Resogun content also costing £3.99 but free to season pass holders,I tried downloading it but it kept on saying content unavailable at this time crazy.

Update…

Bought the Resogun season pass and downloaded the new stuff,the survival mode is awesome but extremely difficult ,only had 4 goes and only managed to last about 3mins 30 sec.

as for the new co/op mode in Killzone,never managed to try it out as it kept on coming up playstation network issues with error codes.mad

Edited by time2die (Thu 26-Jun-14 00:07:44)

Standard User athesature
(newbie) Thu 26-Jun-14 13:35:37
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Downloading ......5 gig in size.....

gees, what the heck. 1/100 the total of the hard drive. they should have made the ps4 1tb. i'd hit my monthly allowance in 1 download.

Edited by athesature (Thu 26-Jun-14 13:44:19)

Print Thread

Jump to