Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 15-Jul-14 15:35:33
Print Post

Assassin's Creed Black Flag

[link to this post]

Well as it's so quiet in here I thought I'd tell you all that I finished Black Flag last night. Bit of a surprise and strange ending. I was only 89% into the game. Had to wait for all the titles to roll before it would let me carry on.
Ship is now upgraded except for the ram which I don't use very often anyway. Took on a few of the Legendary Ships. I actually managed to sink the HMS Fearless but the other [censored] got me. Had a go at The La Dama Negra but even though it's supposed to be the easiest it's a hell of a lot tougher than my ship.
It took me a long time to get into the sword fighting stuff but now I love it and am happy to tease them before giving them a final taste of my blade laugh

After playing this I'll definitely be getting Assassin's Creed Unity when it comes out

Not much left to do now so will probably stop playing. I do have a copy of Assassin's Creed that I never really got into so may have another look at that

Anyway at least Timey now has something to talk about tongue

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 15-Jul-14 20:36:59
Print Post

Re: Assassin's Creed Black Flag

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Yeah it's been very very quiet on here for a few weeks and there in all honesty is little to talk about given the complete lack if game releases ,not done to much in the way of gaming and when I do it's generally Watchdogs ..

Don't know where Trance,Jorkila,Crysalis have vanished to......even Toady is missed with his retro videos......NOT.tongue
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Tue 15-Jul-14 23:59:29
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Too busy for game time here

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 16-Jul-14 19:01:34
Print Post

I hope your sword-fighting is interspersed with sea-related puns, and possibly whilst singing the well known "A pirate I was meant to be" song

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 17-Jul-14 09:38:05
Print Post

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

Of course me hearty wink

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 17-Jul-14 22:52:07
Print Post

Hope everyone gets the point!

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Fri 18-Jul-14 09:05:08
Print Post

Glad you enjoyed it mate, the legendary ships are tough and I must admit I YouTube'd 2 of them tongue killed them all in the end but it's not worth trying unless your ship is pretty much fully upgraded. The ram is essential for one of them. From what I remember when you kill all 4 you get the super ram that lets you "lunge" in the sea, it's really cool, although a shame that by that point there isn't a lot left to do so can't use it much! smile

I'm currently playing the new BF4 maps and a couple of games on my mobile, biding my time until some of these new games come out Destiny, AC Unity etc.

I'm really hooked on some Star Wars game on Android called Star Wars Force Collection, it's an RPG / Trading Card game where you collect cards and battle each other. About a dozen people in my office are playing it, it's not bad to be fair!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 18-Jul-14 09:58:21
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Got my Playstation 4 beta codes for Destiny last night,had a brilliant thunderstorm in the night so decided to get up and put the P4 in standby mode while downloading the 13gig file.

Not tried it yet but i will at some stage today for sure.wink,pity you haven't got that P4 Jaxx as i have 2 other codes tongue
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Fri 18-Jul-14 13:13:27
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I don't really bother with beta's, I could have got one for the Xbox One but I would rather just wait until the finished product is out.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 18-Jul-14 15:58:23
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Yeah but it's a good way of judging if the games for you or not isn't it wink

Xbox one only gets it for a few days anyway,just before it finishes.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to