Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Rebeldiamond
(learned) Tue 22-Jul-14 20:59:32
Print Post

PS4

[link to this post]

My PS4 was playing up last week, the disc drive was continuously trying to eject a disc that wasn't there, plus it kept on beeping 3 times.
I looked online and googling the symptoms found it's a common fault so a quick trip to Game and within 5 minutes i walked out with a brand new machine smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 23-Jul-14 00:35:55
Print Post

Re: PS4

[re: Rebeldiamond] [link to this post]

I had similar issues but of another kind with my Launch playstation 4 which was replaced by Shopto.net within a few days of picking up the faulty one that kept on having like a electrical interference type problem with flashes across the screen while playing games.
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Wed 23-Jul-14 09:47:14
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

That's what you get when you get a cheap system, the console breaks, the triggers break on the controllers, geez it should cost £100 not whatever it does at the moment, or they should at least give you spares to fix it lol.

Joking aside it's good that these companys replace them no problem, it used to be more of a pain to do.

On another note my friends XB1 had an issue and M$ replaced it within 2 days, just to prove I'm not a M$ fanboy lol.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 23-Jul-14 16:46:54
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

I don't call £350 Cheap
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Wed 23-Jul-14 19:45:14
Print Post

well it's still cheaper than the other one.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 24-Jul-14 00:44:53
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

Not anymore its not now they dropped the Kinnect that should never have been an option in the first place because there is little in the way of games that use the kinnect and nobody actually wanted it or cares.
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Thu 24-Jul-14 14:31:19
Print Post

I wouldn't say nobody wanted it or cared! I was not bothered about it but I know a few people who didn't get Kinect on the 360 so wanted to get an Xbox One to see what it was all about. Unfortunately as we both know it's not really about much, the only thing I use it for is facial recognition login and the "Xbox Record That" voice command.

I think now they aren't bundling it with consoles developers won't be too bothered about making games have many Kinect features, so mine will just sit there and get dusty tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 24-Jul-14 16:39:56
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Yep I'm more than likely going to dismantle the junk piece of useless kit with not a single game that's worth owning for it.tongue
  Print Thread

Jump to