Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Wed 23-Jul-14 09:56:22
Print Post

Destiny Beta

[link to this post]

I'm surprised no-one has posted about this, played it on a PS4 earlier in the week and it looks and plays great, (hit detection for a beta which puts BF4 to shame) will for sure be right up there for GOTY when it comes out. You can definitely tell it's a Bungie game as you can see the similarities with the Halo series.
Got my code for my XB1 so time to download it and play on my own console now.

Mike
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 23-Jul-14 11:11:27
Print Post

Re: Destiny Beta

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

Have you seen the price of it !? I can see quite a few people having to re-mortage their homes to be able to afford to get it. Or go for the simpler way and do a few bank jobs (Hardline would have helped there smile )

Now with plusnet
Twitter
(member) Wed 23-Jul-14 12:27:19
Print Post

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by MrTAToad2:
Have you seen the price of it !? I can see quite a few people having to re-mortage their homes to be able to afford to get it. Or go for the simpler way and do a few bank jobs (Hardline would have helped there smile )

Are we on about the same thing lol, it's £40-£45 ish for the full game and most of the pre-orders got a code for the Beta, there is a limited edition with a load of extra rubbish but you get that will all games now.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 23-Jul-14 16:51:04
Print Post

Anything that is less than 20 years old doesn't appeal to Toady and his price range for games are the bargain bin variety of around 0.99p from steam.tongue.

I have been playing the beta since day one on the playstation 4 and its a ok game mate but Killer game it isn't ,the missions are decent but i have done all them and the only other option for me to play is the 6v6 capture the map type game which is ok but very much like Halo.

I have it pre/ordered but I'm more hyped for Far Cry 4 than this if I'm honest.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 23-Jul-14 16:52:38
Print Post

In reply to a post by IranianGiraffe:
I'm surprised no-one has posted about this, played it on a PS4 earlier in the week and it looks and plays great, (hit detection for a beta which puts BF4 to shame) will for sure be right up there for GOTY when it comes out. You can definitely tell it's a Bungie game as you can see the similarities with the Halo series.
Got my code for my XB1 so time to download it and play on my own console now.

Mike

There are 2 people on here with actual playstation 4s wink and very few that pre/order hence the limited response .
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 23-Jul-14 18:57:02
Print Post

Its still a lot! You should see the price of Dragon Age!

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 23-Jul-14 18:58:13
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

You need to get value out of a game!

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 23-Jul-14 19:22:51
Print Post

What a summer drought of games we are in,not really anything worth talking about and like Swanny I'm not really that interested in sweltering away playing games on hot sticky nights.

Thank god for The last of us redux a week next Friday on the Playstation 4, one of the best games ever to grace a Playstation in the last 10 years and gaming at its greatest.
(member) Wed 23-Jul-14 19:46:55
Print Post

In reply to a post by MrTAToad2:
Its still a lot! You should see the price of Dragon Age!

That's what digital sharing is for, half price games FTW.
(member) Wed 23-Jul-14 21:36:06
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
Anything that is less than 20 years old doesn't appeal to Toady and his price range for games are the bargain bin variety of around 0.99p from steam.tongue.

I have been playing the beta since day one on the playstation 4 and its a ok game mate but Killer game it isn't ,the missions are decent but i have done all them and the only other option for me to play is the 6v6 capture the map type game which is ok but very much like Halo.

I have it pre/ordered but I'm more hyped for Far Cry 4 than this if I'm honest.

So far for me this is the best game on the PS4 and XB1 (even your beloved watchdogs) and it's only a beta, I can't judge FC4 as I've only seen vids not actually played it (obviously), I enjoyed FC3 but after a few hours I got bored it was pretty much the same thing. Not played the latest assassins creed but after a while on the first couple it was pretty much the same type of mission over and over.
The new assassins creed game I'm looking forward to though as that's co-op, I'm all about the co-op with friends which is probably why I like Destiny so much as well, huge missions, random events happening and co-op it's win win for me.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to