Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Mon 04-Aug-14 09:11:53
Print Post

The Walking Dead Game

[link to this post]

Hi all,

Sorry that this is a bit old hat but I have just got round to playing Series 1 of this and wow what a game! I'm not sure if it will appeal to everyone, it is EXTREMELY story driven and is all about making choices which have ramifications for the rest of the game. It's a point and click adventure, think Monkey Island but with Zombies and less puzzles smile

I cannot recommend it highly enough, if you check out the reviews for the game pretty much every site gives it 90%+. If you love the series, if you love a good adventure / story game then you should get this game. It's pretty much available on every platform, I have played 3 episodes of Series 1 so far and I am completely invested in the characters and the story. Series 2 is out now and I think so far they have brought 4 episodes out with the 5th due soon.

It's also great to play with my GF as she loves adventure games and the series so quids in from my point of view as I can game all week with her laugh
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 04-Aug-14 16:29:51
Print Post

Re: The Walking Dead Game

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Don't think its up my street but if it rocks your boat Jaxx then thats all that counts wink
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Mon 04-Aug-14 22:46:05
Print Post

I have been meaning to play this, I enjoyed the demo and love the TV series so really should. I like games with a strong story and that give you choices that effect the game.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 04-Aug-14 22:49:23
Print Post

Is this it?
http://www.thewalkingdead.com/games/a-telltale-game-...

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Tue 05-Aug-14 09:00:56
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

That is indeed it Swan smile

You should both give it a go, I remember someone on here saying they were watching the series and enjoying it so thought it was relevant to post.

It's very much like the series in that there are a couple of characters you really wouldn't mind getting eaten by zombies, but then when it comes down to it you do still want to save them for the greater good. Sometimes you have to be really quick to make a decision and it can be between two very tough ones.
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Tue 05-Aug-14 10:05:33
Print Post

It is a great game. Just finished the latest episode.
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Tue 05-Aug-14 12:20:21
Print Post

Yeah, I have the first episode available for free so really should try it.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 05-Aug-14 16:48:03
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Even though they are suppose to be really decent games i can not help wandering that its kind of sad that given we have the Xbox One with very little on it and a real game drought this is the best thats on offer.

Im really pondering on my stupid decision to even contemplate getting a xbox one as i have spent a day at most playing it and that was Titanfall.

And all thats coming out at present is HD makeovers,I'm not complaining at the last of us as this is pure gaming heaven,but we got Metro redux and quite a few others well before the games start flowing come winter.

Destiny even though i thought the beta was pretty decent and i enjoyed the story mode and the missions,i didn't take to the multiplayer capture the flag 6v6 scenario and i feel Destiny could well end up not been the game we all expected,i don't like Halo multiplayer and this is apparent very much like it when you play Destiny.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 05-Aug-14 16:48:34
Print Post

In reply to a post by astateoftrance:
Yeah, I have the first episode available for free so really should try it.

Free…….Am i Surprised tongue

Edited by time2die (Tue 05-Aug-14 16:53:26)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 05-Aug-14 23:17:59
Print Post

I like free smile where can I get it?

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to